i got my new "USBJTAG NT"

SB5XXX,SBV5XXX
tester2

i got my new "USBJTAG NT"

Post by tester2 »

Hi guys i got my new usbjtag nt by mail today,. and i want to activate this USBJTAG NT.
so i downloaded this "USBJTAGNT Software 0.56a (1.15 MB)" USBJTAGNT, when i try to install this file unable to install on my pc win xp

and when i try to download this file
http://www.usbjtag.com/vbforum/download ... ile&id=114
it says i don't have permision to download this file, so i like to know how to download this file.

thanks
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

tester2 wrote:Hi guys i got my new usbjtag nt by mail today,. and i want to activate this USBJTAG NT.
so i downloaded this "USBJTAGNT Software 0.56a (1.15 MB)" USBJTAGNT, when i try to install this file unable to install on my pc win xp

download this file, so i like to know how to and when i try to download this file
http://www.usbjtag.com/vbforum/download ... ile&id=114
it says i don't have permision to
download this file.

thanks
That file is for Linux and your Using Windows Xp, Do you Not see a Problem with that?
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

Download this (First time user must install this).
http://www.usbjtag.com/vbforum/download ... file&id=87
You only need XP. Linux version will not install on XP.
tester2

Post by tester2 »

i install this setup file, then i click on USBJTAG NT, after this still i am getting this error,
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

You need to do a better job at reading my friend, usbbdm posted where to download what you need, might help if you read the notes below it has your error as plain as day and what to do...

You need to download the Visual C++ 2005 redistributable package and install it.

http://www.usbjtag.com/vbforum/download ... ile&id=113
http://www.usbjtag.com/vbforum/download ... ile&id=124

Or, search for my AIO pack which has everything you will need to get it to fire up correctly.
I JTAGGED your mom.
I was told that there is no such thing as a free lunch, I then learned through personal experience that the best things in life ARE FREE - Me

WE ARE ANONYMOUS, EXPECT US.

All posts/topics that I post in are completely hypothetical in real life and should not be taken seriously.
tester2

Post by tester2 »

now i am able to run the "usb jtag nt", i check the Register Box, then click on Ok, then i click on Tools, Activation, after this nothing happening, so how to register this product.

i don't see any where HARDWARE ID on my product.

i already watch video, which is diffrent from this version software.

Where i can get my Activation Code, i open the package & i can see behind PIN 1 SN number,. do you mean this SN number i have to use to activate my product.

I JUST WANT TO ACTIVATE THIS PRODUCT RIGHT NOW, BUT I WILL USE THIS PRODUCT IN THE LAST WEEK OF MAY. because i have to place an order for a Moden, so this take time to get deliver to my home.

Please let me know, how to activate my usbjtagnt,.
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

tester2 wrote:now i am able to run the "usb jtag nt", i check the Register Box, then click on Ok, then i click on Tools, Activation, after this nothing happening, so how to register this product.

i don't see any where HARDWARE ID on my product.

i already watch video, which is diffrent from this version software.

Where i can get my Activation Code, i open the package & i can see behind PIN 1 SN number,. do you mean this SN number i have to use to activate my product.

I JUST WANT TO ACTIVATE THIS PRODUCT RIGHT NOW, BUT I WILL USE THIS PRODUCT IN THE LAST WEEK OF MAY. because i have to place an order for a Moden, so this take time to get deliver to my home.

Please let me know, how to activate my usbjtagnt,.
You should read the email sent from shopping. It says after you received send email ask for activation code.
The hardware ID can be read
1. By the label
2. In the software About or activation dialog.
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

yes the pin sn number is your hardware id...did you actually watch the video that was created on this? even though its a different software version it still applies for activating the tool !

http://www.usbjtag.com/tutorial/software/usbjtagnt1.php

get to know the site a bit. did you send in the request with your hardware id? A.K.A your pin1 SN # using the same email you used to purchase the product?

do you need someone to teamviewer into your computer to assist you with that? lol...it's gonna be a long go for you with this kind of start..lol..i know it's just normal nature for people to wanna jump in and start using their tool as soon as they get it in the mail but people should worry about reading before they even start using their tool so they actually know what it can and cannot do , and how to even use it properly~ so please TAKE YOUR TIME and go through the forums and read read read until your eyeballs start bleeding, then wipe and continue reading..i don't say this to be rude or mean, i say this to help YOU in the LONG RUN.

live your life like a beer commericial
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

The activation simply cannot block some bad guys. I had one guy who "burnt" his NT after 20 minutes of the activation code is sent. 20 minutes for a newbie should not be enough to make the connection. Then he do not give proper phone number to call back.
I will see what he send back for a "replacement".
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

man you have had bad luck lately~ 20 minutes to fry a jtag must be some kinda record !! people just DON'T read anymore do they !

PEOPLE PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO NAVIGATE THE SITE, GET TO KNOW YOUR WAY AROUND......AND READ ! READ ! AND READ SOME MORE! THE SEARCH KEY IS THERE FOR A REASON,

this is all pretty basic stuff people and if you are already in problems like these ones then you are more then likely in the wrong hobby!

please remember the following :

tester2

Post by tester2 »

hi guys finally i got via email my Activation code etc,

when i run the usbjtagnt, in "Target Select" now i select sb5101mod,

then i click on "Online Activation", hope i have done activation process.

thanks for your help guys.
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

tester2 wrote:hi guys finally i got via email my Activation code etc,

when i run the usbjtagnt, in "Target Select", i got nothing to select it, this is totally empty & i can't type any thing on it.
sighhhhhhhhh ~~~~~~did you watch the video i posted link to?

...I'm sorry i've had a long ass day with my own problems, my 2nd floor bathroom exploding and flooding my kitchen the level below...and i just don't have the patience to continue on with this thread. so as a moderator here i'm gonna try to be very polite when i say this.

GOOD LUCK...if your already stuck at this point your gonna really be lost when it comes to actually programming something, maybe instead of just constantly repling with question after question you do a bit of READING and SEARCHING for your answers. because if your gonna continue with questions like the ones you've been asking there is gonna be ALOT of ....well i shouldn't even have to continue on with that statement...JUST PLEASE DO US ALL A FAVOUR AND READ...and read more then just a couple threads cause at the rate your going your gonna brick that 5101 you have the 1st time you try to do anything with it...then we'll see more questions like these...so TAKE YOUR TIME, READ, TAKE YOUR TIME, READ, READ, READ AND TAKE YOUR TIME before you rush into this stuff...

~goodnight~
tester2

Post by tester2 »

thanks guys,

i click on "Online Activation", hope i have done all Activation process.

thanks
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

tester2 wrote:thanks guys,

i click on "Online Activation", hope i have done all Activation process.

thanks
THANK GOD~ now i can close this thread down