Need Help w/5100 and 5101

SB5XXX,SBV5XXX
ncarra77

Need Help w/5100 and 5101

Post by ncarra77 »

Yellow people how are you.
fiert of thank you for your time.
I have a 5100 thats running slow with no config files and i need some more speed can any one give me asite to visit. and I also have a 5101, ian in the windy city and comcrap network thans!
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

ncarra77 wrote:Yellow people how are you.
fiert of thank you for your time.
I have a 5100 thats running slow with no config files and i need some more speed can any one give me asite to visit. and I also have a 5101, ian in the windy city and comcrap network thans!
For answers to the Speed issuse You will need to go elsewhere to find Solution. We don't provide Support for Firmware Related issuses.
As for the SB5101 If you need help Loading Test Firmware, Then we can Help you. If it already has Test Firmware Then as With the SB5100 You will Need to Go Elsewhere to Find a Solution to your Problem.

You can go to Haxo,S B H or CH Site.
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
ncarra77

Post by ncarra77 »

what is C H, site i think thats were ill find what I need, ive have already loaded haxo ware 39 or something like that. all I need is the firmware to load it to the mode like sigma or mod something
mr.sky

Post by mr.sky »

Are you using USBJTAGNT?
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

ncarra77 wrote:what is C H, site i think thats were ill find what I need, ive have already loaded haxo ware 39 or something like that. all I need is the firmware to load it to the mode like sigma or mod something
Haxoware 39 Is Test Firmware For the SB5101
SIgma x or SB5100MOD is for the SB5100.

Didn't you say the SB5100 Already Has Test Firmware Loaded?

Check PM
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
ncarra77

Post by ncarra77 »

Yes they al do the 5100 has sigma rc1.6a something like that and the 5101 has haxo, Ive just need a site with the latest fimware to load on them to get them running, the site that i used are not running any more, ive been out the picture for a while now. thanks
ncarra77

Post by ncarra77 »

Thank you tundra for all youre help Ive check my pm thanks.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

ncarra77 wrote:Yes they al do the 5100 has sigma rc1.6a something like that and the 5101 has haxo, Ive just need a site with the latest fimware to load on them to get them running, the site that i used are not running any more, ive been out the picture for a while now. thanks
ncarra77 wrote:Thank you tundra for all youre help Ive check my pm thanks.
Don't need to Load Latest Firmware, Just spoof to Latest Fimware.

No Problem. Glad to Help. ;)