5100 problem

SB5XXX,SBV5XXX
RIP_Felipeferras

if

Post by RIP_Felipeferras »

if you're problem is how to get online take it to another site cause in here is just about programing and testing modems routers and cable boxes ,xbox
٩(●̮̮̃•)۶=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ᴼ•ₒ ○ ˚ͦ ◦•ᵒ ºᴼ•ₒ no andaba muerto andaba de parranda ₒ•ᴼ۝
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

ANONYMOUS wrote:hi,i programmed a 5100 modem with 5100 mod and everything went ok,except that i change the mac and still cant get on line.the online light light keep blinking.i have the program fast certs wich i can use to scan certs and i did scaned some ,but the problem is,that when the program stop,the results are very long numbers.i hear that those number have to be converter to hexadecimal,i try to use windows calculator and it didnt worked.can someone tell how to do this please?this is my first 5100 that i try to program.any help will be apreciate.thanks.i know how to do the 5101 but i have never program a 5100.
All I can say is
One = No need to go thru all that Horse Crap to solve your Problem
Two = Like FelipeFerras Said You need to go elsewhere to get a solution to that Problem.This site is about Programming Targets. We don't make Firmwares or Give support of the Firmware Used.
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
moddog

Post by moddog »

ANONYMOUS wrote:hi,i programmed a 5100 modem with 5100 mod and everything went ok,except that i change the mac and still cant get on line.the online light light keep blinking.i have the program fast certs wich i can use to scan certs and i did scaned some ,but the problem is,that when the program stop,the results are very long numbers.i hear that those number have to be converter to hexadecimal,i try to use windows calculator and it didnt worked.can someone tell how to do this please?this is my first 5100 that i try to program.any help will be apreciate.thanks.i know how to do the 5101 but i have never program a 5100.
you should kno this forum is about testing so you not going to get any help to get online! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPRdwBeR ... re=related
Good better best
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

ANONYMOUS wrote:you always get your nose in it everytime i ask a quetion,i didnt ask you for your help, because i know you never going to help me,theres a lots of people that can help,you are not the only one.so from now on,dont even bother to anwser to me. BTW,THE LAST TIME I WAS ARGUING WITH YOU ,I WAS RIGHT AND YOU WAS WRONG,SO I DONT NEED YOUR HELP,SAVE IT FOR YOURSELF.the procedure that i use to program this modem,i learned from here.so,you said,is a horse crap?
i asked the quetion in a very nicely way and you came out with this bull......?i dont need you help.
How to program Firmware YES We will help there. How to get Modem on Line for TOS NO Help on this forum.
and BTW I CAN CARE LESS HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT WHAT I SAY OR POST. :D

If you don't like it GTFO For all I care. :D
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

ANONYMOUS wrote:i dont need and i dont want your help about anything pal.
:D :D :D NOT YOUR PAL. :D :D :D

I will sit back with a :D Watching you strugle with some very easy to solve Problems. Rookie. ;)
moddog

Post by moddog »

ANONYMOUS wrote:i dont need and i dont want your help about anything pal.
You must be the bigest dum dum on this forum, why are you even here tundra is the most helpfull tech here and the rule of this forum we dont help ppl to steal so go some ware else, so hit the road jack!!
Good better best
mr.sky

Post by mr.sky »

moddog wrote:You must be the bigest dum dum on this forum, why are you even here tundra is the most helpfull tech here and the rule of this forum we dont help ppl to steal so go some ware else, so hit the road jack!!
Do not escalate the issue here, Tundra can handle himself. No need for any
third party bashing. Lets act like adults.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

moddog wrote:You must be the bigest dum dum on this forum, why are you even here tundra is the most helpfull tech here and the rule of this forum we dont help ppl to steal so go some ware else, so hit the road jack!!
mr.sky wrote:Do not escalate the issue here, Tundra can handle himself. No need for any
I apreciate the Support Guys. Even thou Its fustrating to try to help someone that wont take advice or sugestions , But such is Life. Some people Just need to be left to solve there problems on there own. The solution to the Problem Described By Post #1 Is so Simple that it escapes the end users Eyes. Since he declines My Help , I will just sit back & :D.
RobertW

Post by RobertW »

Hi Anonymous,

You have online blinking because your MAC and certificate don't go together. If you change the MAC from its original one, the modem certificate becomes false. It worked before because you served config file. That doesn't work anymore unless you are very good at snmp. Otherwise, you have to do like any others who are still online with CC is to use a good certificate AND a MAC provisioned.

If you use sigma or sb5100mod to change your MAC back to original MAC, your online light is stilll blinking. I guess CC mod the certificate. You have to upload back your original certificate using blackcat (Nonvol*.bin, I forget the name.).

If you upload back your original certificate, your online light is solid but you can't go anywhere except CC activation page. That is where you need a MAC provisioned. I hope it helps you out.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

RobertW wrote:Hi Anonymous,

You have online blinking because your MAC and certificate don't go together. If you change the MAC from its original one, the modem certificate becomes false. It worked before because you served config file. That doesn't work anymore unless you are very good at snmp. Otherwise, you have to do like any others who are still online with CC is to use a good certificate AND a MAC provisioned.

If you use sigma or sb5100mod to change your MAC back to original MAC, your online light is stilll blinking. I guess CC mod the certificate. You have to upload back your original certificate using blackcat (Nonvol*.bin, I forget the name.).

If you upload back your original certificate, your online light is solid but you can't go anywhere except CC activation page. That is where you need a MAC provisioned. I hope it helps you out.
FYI There is a Way to get it on Line and Operational even If the Certs Don't Match. It's So Simple Most people don't See It. ;)
moddog

Post by moddog »

mr.sky wrote:Do not escalate the issue here, Tundra can handle himself. No need for any
I help those who need it am not going to sit and let no one come an flame tundra ok when i came here and need help tudra is the one who help me an the other newbe we never see you mr. sky ok bless!
Good better best