queston please help answer

SB5XXX,SBV5XXX
ivan242

queston please help answer

Post by ivan242 »

now that they (cc) disabled the docsis 1.0 and they also disabled docsis BPI+bypass all thats left is docsis 1.1. I am cloning a friend of mine modem that is out of town, since they knocked out most of the people using docsis 1.0 and docsis BPI+bypass there are only a few modems left like mine that i am cloning how hard would it be for them to find me? I know i can track my IP to my town, now from there on how would they be able to track me or will they?
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

ivan242 wrote:now that they (cc) disabled the docsis 1.0 and they also disabled docsis BPI+bypass all thats left is docsis 1.1. I am cloning a friend of mine modem that is out of town, since they knocked out most of the people using docsis 1.0 and docsis BPI+bypass there are only a few modems left like mine that i am cloning how hard would it be for them to find me? I know i can track my IP to my town, now from there on how would they be able to track me or will they?
ALL good questions to ask in the CH Site. Here we can Help you with programing the Firmware. Support for the Firmware you Use, Get at same site you downloaded firmware from. ;)
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
slasher

sb5101 firmware question

Post by slasher »

I currently have haxorware 1.1 39 installed on my 5101 and I am from the chicago area outside the security area. I have valid macs and certs to dump. My question is do I need to reflash original firmware or can I leave haxorware installed and upload cert through bpi in haxor and do i need to rename cert file extension to use on haxorware?:cool:
cherrymachine

cloning

Post by cherrymachine »

Be careful with cloning a legit modem. if it shows up funny on the cc end they will shut down both modems. Lol fact.
slasher

sniffed macs

Post by slasher »

these are just macs i sniffed can i use them still or not?
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

slasher wrote:these are just macs i sniffed can i use them still or not?
Should be able to. and should be able to load thru Haxo also. Bet thing Is Try It and Let Us know If it worked.
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."