What target to work next?

Here you can put bug report of USB JTAG/BDM or features or device you want to support. Please submit wish list only. Other topics will moved out from this forum
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

The search for datasheet of SCF61000VM gets no useful information back. I think the pdf should be the starting point.
lafraga

Post by lafraga »

m-card is not undoable

all we need is time
even if we can not do fake uid we can still do something outs to solve our problem

we are pretty close!!!!!!
Get rich or die trying
racerx007

took one apart

Post by racerx007 »

I just removed the chips from one the xc memory chip is a 54 pin bga type
sdram unknown size at this time but the flash is a 320w18be and is available to anyone who would like to see it to try and read it. pm me with address and its in the mail.
Kristova

STi 7111

Post by Kristova »

Hello usbbdm, I would appreciate it if you could continue your work on the STi 7111 processor after your vacation, as in this thread...

viewtopic.php?t=7536&highlight=7111

Enjoy your vacation. Regards.
Owen Hart

Post by Owen Hart »

Hello,

I would appreciate it, too
epicant

Usbbdm please dpc3008

Post by epicant »

USBBDM can you please work on, or help work with the dpc3008. its a BCM3382 winbond so its going to be an ejtag spi right?
One person on here said they found it, but didnt realease real information, and said they used a dpc3010 config which is a PUMA5 chipset, so hes a liar.
I can send hires pics, and readouts between any pins.
Thanks!
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

epicant wrote:USBBDM can you please work on, or help work with the dpc3008. its a BCM3382 winbond so its going to be an ejtag spi right?
One person on here said they found it, but didnt realease real information, and said they used a dpc3010 config which is a PUMA5 chipset, so hes a liar.
I can send hires pics, and readouts between any pins.
Thanks!
DPC3008 and DPC3010 Both are no problem to Read or Write with the USBJTAG NT. The only thing not public about them is the ISP Point, however that won't stop anyone from reading or writing to the Flash using the 3.3 or 5v Method. ;)
For targets on my USBJTAG NT software I have DPC3000, DPC3008 And EPC3010.

I have backups for All three Models. So its doable. Wanting other to just hand it down to you or anyone else because their to LAZY or not Smart enough to Read and or Figure it out for themselves is A totally different thing. FR's

I have said it before and will say it again, An SPI Flash is an SPI Flash No matter if its in a Modem, Cable Box or in a Cereal Box......... So what does the PUMA5 Chipset have to do with Reading the FLASH?????????????
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

What CAPONE says is there is no need to use ISP point. You can apply the power directly on the modem. However I cannot confirm that.
But if this is true then read/write the flash should not have any issue.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

usbbdm wrote:What CAPONE says is there is no need to use ISP point. You can apply the power directly on the modem. However I cannot confirm that.
But if this is true then read/write the flash should not have any issue.
Hello USBBDM,

You did in fact use this method before as you told me. I don't remember the target you tested the 5v method on. But do remember you mentioning that it worked for you. ;)

I always try the 3.3v first then if that does not work I use the 5v instead.
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
cherrymachine

Kill

Post by cherrymachine »

Lol...Kill the hobby...Ha Ha no Hobby left there bud.
Killswitch

STB's

Post by Killswitch »

Are STB's really any different ? The only boxes that can be Flashed are basically obsolete. Nevertheless, the only challenge remaining to seasoned Members is the issue of Updating KEYS . And, this is a Black Art that nobody at this site will get near. All that I know is that new Keys CAN be flashed to many older Boxes provided that you have a) new Keys and b) different Tools. I've since been told that the Software needed to get the job done is often more than $1000. Just imagine that ! Loads onto a Macraigor Demon 2 JTAG. And, seems to be Linux only. Christ, this would defeat even the strongest Members that are still here. What to do ? Become a Magician ?
DeanOfTears

Post by DeanOfTears »

Killswitch wrote:Are STB's really any different ? The only boxes that can be Flashed are basically obsolete. Nevertheless, the only challenge remaining to seasoned Members is the issue of Updating KEYS . And, this is a Black Art that nobody at this site will get near. All that I know is that new Keys CAN be flashed to many older Boxes provided that you have a) new Keys and b) different Tools. I've since been told that the Software needed to get the job done is often more than $1000. Just imagine that ! Loads onto a Macraigor Demon 2 JTAG. And, seems to be Linux only. Christ, this would defeat even the strongest Members that are still here. What to do ? Become a Magician ?
That would be the Holy Grail. Something to update those damn keys...
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

Killswitch wrote:Are STB's really any different ? The only boxes that can be Flashed are basically obsolete. Nevertheless, the only challenge remaining to seasoned Members is the issue of Updating KEYS . And, this is a Black Art that nobody at this site will get near. All that I know is that new Keys CAN be flashed to many older Boxes provided that you have a) new Keys and b) different Tools. I've since been told that the Software needed to get the job done is often more than $1000. Just imagine that ! Loads onto a Macraigor Demon 2 JTAG. And, seems to be Linux only. Christ, this would defeat even the strongest Members that are still here. What to do ? Become a Magician ?
Black art, Maybe, but people in this site ARE THERE and have been for some time.
Again, It's just not shared for Reasons I know need no Explanation. ;)
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

CAPONE wrote:Hello USBBDM,

You did in fact use this method before as you told me. I don't remember the target you tested the 5v method on. But do remember you mentioning that it worked for you. ;)

I always try the 3.3v first then if that does not work I use the 5v instead.
Not all the modems are the same. Some works with apply power to the chip. Some does not. It is try and error. But never try higher than 5V. Also you need a good meter to make sure your power still above 3.3v and you put power on the chip. Some power says 3.3v and after power the chip it drops.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

usbbdm wrote:Not all the modems are the same. Some works with apply power to the chip. Some does not. It is try and error. But never try higher than 5V. Also you need a good meter to make sure your power still above 3.3v and you put power on the chip. Some power says 3.3v and after power the chip it drops.
Yes, I am well aware of that. Electronics 101....... :)