support for motorola rsu-2510-rv?

Here you can put bug report of USB JTAG/BDM or features or device you want to support. Please submit wish list only. Other topics will moved out from this forum
justsomeguy

support for motorola rsu-2510-rv?

Post by justsomeguy »

Hello there, just wondering if there is any support for the motorola rsu-2510-rv ? i just aquired this box from someone and was wondering if there is anything that can be done with it? i can't seem to find anything for the RSU units out there anywhere and would love to test this box out cause it's run off the cell phone towers and does not require being plugged into cable or dsl lines...

ps. i still have my sb501 unit that i can't get running either up here in nothern ontario with shaw...just can't seem to figure this all out even after all the damn reading and reading and more reading i've done !!!!

but hopefully there is some kinda hope for me still.....hahaha

thanks guy and gals....
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

justsomeguy wrote:Hello there, just wondering if there is any support for the motorola rsu-2510-rv ? i just aquired this box from someone and was wondering if there is anything that can be done with it? i can't seem to find anything for the RSU units out there anywhere and would love to test this box out cause it's run off the cell phone towers and does not require being plugged into cable or dsl lines...

ps. i still have my sb501 unit that i can't get running either up here in nothern ontario with shaw...just can't seem to figure this all out even after all the damn reading and reading and more reading i've done !!!!

but hopefully there is some kinda hope for me still.....hahaha

thanks guy and gals....
Here you will find how to Program the SB5101. If you need Help on How to get it running once you Upload the Firmware, Then you need to go to a different site for that info. SBH,CH for example.
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

justsomeguy wrote:Hello there, just wondering if there is any support for the motorola rsu-2510-rv ? i just aquired this box from someone and was wondering if there is anything that can be done with it? i can't seem to find anything for the RSU units out there anywhere and would love to test this box out cause it's run off the cell phone towers and does not require being plugged into cable or dsl lines...

thanks guy and gals....
hello again...i just thought i'd bring this thread back to life to see if anything can be done with these modems...it does look like it has a jtag port on it..there's a 5 hole female in the board that looks like it's for a jtag ! only problem is that i don't know where to start with it or what i should try to do ! any ideas anyone?..reason i'd love to get it going is because up here in canada shaw requires valid certs matching macs so that's pretty much impossible to get unless you have a sub or someone will let ya into their subb'd modem..and shaw is the only provider besides these rogers cell tower modems...so it would be absolutly awesome if i can somehow get this baby working !!!

thanks guys...and gals...

cheers