Add New Flash Type in usbjtagnt

Topics about unsupported flash in here. Also please go here regularly to update your flash.def
trueblu8

Add New Flash Type in usbjtagnt

Post by trueblu8 »

Is there a guide somewhere on how to use the add new flash tool in usbjtagnt? I have read this thread here but I am lost. Here is the data sheet. Where can I find ID1, ID2, Number of Sector 1, Number of Sector 2, Sector Size 1, and Sector Size 2? I used the option to copy from Intel 28F800C3 and it filled out most of the boxes for me. But I'm thinking there must be something that I have to change there in order for it to be able to detect my flash. This is for a dct2000 cr4 and c105 has been cut. The unknown flash type values I get when trying to detect flash type are 0020, 0400.
trueblu8

Post by trueblu8 »

Okay I think I get it now. The unknown values 0020, 0400 are id1 and id2.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

trueblu8 wrote:Okay I think I get it now. The unknown values are id1 and id2.
DUHHHHHH. LOL I knew you would get it at some point. Since you don't Like TEAMVIEW, which I could have helped you solve your Problem in Less than 5 Min, So there you Go, Spend Hours figuring it out on your Own. :)
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
trueblu8

Post by trueblu8 »

Luckily I ran across one of your old posts. Flip firmware baby. Now we're in business. You are the man. Thanks.