spi second view

Topics about unsupported flash in here. Also please go here regularly to update your flash.def
prence18

spi second view

Post by prence18 »

USBJTAG, i see your create a feature where a person can see the info going to the XC CHIP. I see you create a feature where you can black info going to the xc chip. so why not ADD A TAD TO THE spi view, so we can take that piece by piece info, that is capture by the spi view and send it to the XC chip? Is it that difficult? {YES YOU CAN}
moddog

Post by moddog »

prence18 wrote:USBJTAG, i see your create a feature where a person can see the info going to the XC CHIP. I see you create a feature where you can black info going to the xc chip. so why not ADD A TAD TO THE spi view, so we can take that piece by piece info, that is capture by the spi view and send it to the XC chip? Is it that difficult? {YES YOU CAN}
Do you even read what the spi log says befor you download it?
Good better best
prence18

dog

Post by prence18 »

dog what are you saying?

Use this for DCT700.
1. Run the application. Connect JTAG NT to DCT700. (No NT software should be running.
2. Power on the DCT700.
3. Within 1-2 seconds press Record button.
Watch data flow.
Will add more feature in the future.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

prence18 wrote:USBJTAG, i see your create a feature where a person can see the info going to the XC CHIP. I see you create a feature where you can black info going to the xc chip. so why not ADD A TAD TO THE spi view, so we can take that piece by piece info, that is capture by the spi view and send it to the XC chip? Is it that difficult? {YES YOU CAN}
prence18 wrote:dog what are you saying?
Well from your first post it's Hard to understand what your trying to say. As for adding a TAB ( Not TAD ) I don't see your Point????????? As you have Notice he Made an independent Proggy for the SPI Logging. So It must have been for a Reason, Don't you Think?

With that you can Capture You just can't send Back What you Captured. I do Belive that this Prrogy Is Not fully Finished. Maybe in the Future we will be able to Play Back Capture, Just Not at this Moment.
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
prence18

ok

Post by prence18 »

tundra i did make a mistake, when i say tad, i did mean tab.Tundra, look how simple you explain it to me. DOG man is just being ignorant.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

prence18 wrote:tundra i did make a mistake, when i say tad, i did mean tab.Tundra, look how simple you explain it to me. DOG man is just being ignorant.
Yes I KNow. I was Just Kidding with you When I ponted it Out. I knew you Ment TAB. ;)

I just think He Had a hard Time trying to Understand What you where Saying. Moddog is Cool People Buddy.
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
moddog

Post by moddog »

prence18 wrote:tundra i did make a mistake, when i say tad, i did mean tab.Tundra, look how simple you explain it to me. DOG man is just being ignorant.
LOL am not ignorant, the grate one said watch data flow he will add more feature in the future.[easy to understand]
Good better best
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

moddog wrote:LOL am not ignorant[/color][/color][/color], the grate one said watch data flow he will add more feature in the future.[easy to understand]
YES YOU ARE !!!....aahahahaha....just kidding buddy....your A-OK in my books~~