new remote idea?

Topics about unsupported flash in here. Also please go here regularly to update your flash.def
prence18

new remote idea?

Post by prence18 »

USBDM, do you thinkg it is possible to write a program that can black application update, by using the remote control?
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

prence18 wrote:USBDM, do you thinkg it is possible to write a program that can black application update, by using the remote control?
When you ad remote feature you check mark option to Block aplication Upgrade. Besides That You will still need to JTAG Box to add Aplication So your Sugestion ( Unless I am misUnderstanding it ) Makes No Sence.
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
prence18

remote

Post by prence18 »

tundra when i black application update the box will not take update, example if this feature is put in the menu i can always open application update and closed it when ever i want with the remote.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

prence18 wrote:tundra when i black application update the box will not take update, example if this feature is put in the menu i can always open application update and closed it when ever i want with the remote.
OK I see what your saying Now. This could be a doble edge Blade Thou.
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
prence18

Usbdm

Post by prence18 »

usbdm TELL ME IF THIS IS POSSIBLE?
RIP_Felipeferras

Post by RIP_Felipeferras »

prence18 wrote:usbdm TELL ME IF THIS IS POSSIBLE?
no caps needed my friend he saw the post so common just be patient
٩(●̮̮̃•)۶=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ᴼ•ₒ ○ ˚ͦ ◦•ᵒ ºᴼ•ₒ no andaba muerto andaba de parranda ₒ•ᴼ۝
transitoryspace

Post by transitoryspace »

So you want to add the feature in the menu so that way you can update if need be to get tv guide back?
and referring to the double edge blade, hows it bad?
and something like this?> its just a quick mock up i made
Image Image
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

Is there any use of it? Why you need to do this?
prence18

usbdm

Post by prence18 »

usbdm, put your self in my position, just say that you black application update. some things will be limited, example no guide when new updates are available thats one. just say that you want to call the cc and add new ch. you don't have to pull the DCT700/box every time. it can simply be done by the touch of the remote.

Transitoryspace, that is exactly what i'm talking about. Transitoryspace, i love the way you setup the menu. why cant the user be able to used the remote when this is possible. i know it takes time, and i know this new feature will save time.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

prence18 wrote:usbdm, put your self in my position, just say that you black application update. some things will be limited, example no guide when new updates are available thats one. just say that you want to call the cc and add new ch. you don't have to pull the DCT700/box every time. it can simply be done by the touch of the remote.

Transitoryspace, that is exactly what i'm talking about. Transitoryspace, i love the way you setup the menu. why cant the user be able to used the remote when this is possible. i know it takes time, and i know this new feature will save time.
NO TRUE. All My Boxes HAve Guide. Unless your talking about HD with Hardware MOD. as for DCT700 you just write back Original UID call CC to add channel then you will Have to Read plat to add remote control feature Back.
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

The true is after you enabled the app upgrade it will "kill" your app and your app will not have the "remote" function. That is just say "kill myself"
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

usbbdm wrote:The true is after you enabled the app upgrade it will "kill" your app and your app will not have the "remote" function. That is just say "kill myself"
Thats Why I told Himn it was a Doble Edge Blade. ;)