netgear cg3100d

Topics about unsupported flash in here. Also please go here regularly to update your flash.def
Koevoet

Post by Koevoet »

You will need a NT device to program this , old usbjtag will not work on SPI (read only).
To connect to the spi chip similar to 6120 follow this http://www.usbjtag.com/jtagnt/sb6120.php
, but take note there will be no ISP pin similar to the this.

Regards
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

Ok Isee Now theres no 8 pin header. thats 4 pin like for serial.
So you will have to do it like Koevoet Said. Follow the SB6120 for SPI CHip. As for ISP No Need to Find it if you Supply Pin2 of Chip with 5V. ;)

I have MODDED My USBJTAG NT As you will see in Picture for Situations Like this One. Also a Picture of the Adapter wire I make for the USBJTAG NT.

Notice the Red Wire ( Wire 1 ) Does not connect to the USBJTAG NT. I plug it into the 5 Volt Tap and Solder the red Wire to Pin 2 To Provide power to flash Chip Directly. When doing it this Way the Power Supply Is Not needed to Flash the Chip. ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
husus1

Netgear

Post by husus1 »

the flash is SPANSION FL064P1F or FL064PIF the numbers are very small, the pinout is the same to sbg 6120 but the isp pin no is the same to sbg
thanks
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

husus1 wrote:the flash is SPANSION FL064P1F or FL064PIF the numbers are very small, the pinout is the same to sbg 6120 but the isp pin no is the same to sbg
thanks
I Know the ISP is not the same as this is not the same Board. Therefore you can Suply 5 volts to pin 2 of flash to detect. Thats Why I modded My USBJTAG NT so In cases like this I can tap the 5 volts from my jtag to suply the 5 volts to pin 2 , This way I don't need the ISP. ;)
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
husus1

netgear

Post by husus1 »

ok thanks for your reply
i probe this method and post results
husus1

netgear

Post by husus1 »

tundra,my board are 1 point signed to 5v is possible this point is the ISP, the number 1 of the FL064 conect with her,is posible?
thanks
husus1

netgear

Post by husus1 »

at the moment no connect with the flash with method sb6120, the usbjtagnt report this error:
-flshdct 0
Unknown flash type!
Report these values http://www.usbjtag.com/vbforum 0000,0000,00
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

husus1 wrote:tundra,my board are 1 point signed to 5v is possible this point is the ISP, the number 1 of the FL064 conect with her,is posible?
thanks
NO Thats not the ISP Point
UserName

Post by UserName »

routers and wifi are complex and most need config with 2 or more cpe or wont work .
do not believe what i say 10% its true :confused:
husus1

cg3100

Post by husus1 »

this model with 2 cpe work fine,but no conect with flash and the same conects to sbg6120,but the flash your datsheet teh conector is the same to sbg6120 but i no detect flash
regards
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

husus1 wrote:this model with 2 cpe work fine,but no conect with flash and the same conects to sbg6120,but the flash your datsheet teh conector is the same to sbg6120 but i no detect flash
regards
Can you detect a SB6120? Or you never Tryed to?
densp

Post by densp »

Searching information I've retrieved the datasheet for this flash made by Spansion
http://www.spansion.com/Support/Datashe ... 0_03_e.pdf
I think this documentation can help you.
husus1

Post by husus1 »

densp wrote:Searching information I've retrieved the datasheet for this flash made by Spansion
http://www.spansion.com/Support/Datashe ... 0_03_e.pdf
I think this documentation can help you.
if you determine the connections they are the same that in sb6120 except the point isp I replace that it by 5v in pin 2 but thus with himself not to connect, some suggestion? greetings and thanks