Helpme do flash.def to 29lv160cbtc-90g mx flash type pliz

Topics about unsupported flash in here. Also please go here regularly to update your flash.def
CMAC

Helpme do flash.def to 29lv160cbtc-90g mx flash type pliz

Post by CMAC »

THIS IS WHAT IS SHOWN BY MY USBJTAG CONSOLE... 0.30
29LV160CBTC-90G MX

Copyright http://www.usbjtag.com 2008,2009,2010
Do not use this software if your product is not copyrighte http://www.usbjtag.com
detect
IDCODE 0334917F
Broadcom BCM3349
IMPCODE C7FFFFFF
Note this is 64bit MIPS,Please fix the def file

WHAT I HAVE TO DO TO FIX FLASH.DEF ?? CUZ IVE READ
viewtopic.php?t=643
AND I COULDNT DO ANYTHING NOTHING HAPPEN WHEN I CHANGE SOMETHING!!! PLIZ HELP....
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

I think something is wrong.
I think the modem is not in working condition, it should not report you the 64bitMIPS for that CPU.
Did you select the right target SB5101? If yes then there might be hardware problem of the modem. It is not he flash.def needs to be modified.
CMAC

Post by CMAC »

Well man thank u for answer me... well ive two modem webstart and both of them are telliing me that in the console... i really dont know why,, well ive a 64bit windows vista OS, i dont know if that help to give me that answer in the console.. well i tested 5101 cm with the same OS and the same cable an the same usb port and it worked... u r the professional in this area,, just tell me what to do and ill do it... ill be waiting for ur answer,,,, thank u in advance!!
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

NO, Windows 64 bit is not the problem.
The problem could be the IRLength is wrong. Normally the IRLength for SB modems are 5. But if your modem is using 8 then you can read the IDCODE right but IMPCODE is wrong. At this time I will say your configuration needs to be fixed if you can go to the console of the modem.
CMAC

Post by CMAC »

well jeje i didnt undestand so much....well just tell me what i have to do and i will .. what console ive to access.. what kind of code ive to use... ill follow all ur instructions men cuz i really dont an idea how to fix that... and excuseme for that men... if i bother u in any way.. ill be waiting for ur answer...
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

The webstar modem is not supported out of the box, you need
1. select the compatible modem (if you know).
2. Create testing for usbjtag.def (USBJTAG) or usbjtag.xml (USBJTAG NT).
CMAC

Post by CMAC »

The webstar modem is not supported out of the box, you need
1. select the compatible modem (if you know).
answer: u men that i have to change the modem with another usefull with the usbjatg... just drop this one ????:confused::confused::confused::confused:

2. Create testing for usbjtag.def (USBJTAG) or usbjtag.xml (USBJTAG NT).
answer: i just have usbjtag old edition jeje and waiting for nt... .. can u teach me how to do this usbjtag.def ??? cuz i dont understand ur last post about how to do this... just tell me what i need to do the testing usbjatag.def pliz... :?::?::?::?::?::?:

thank u in advance....
CMAC

Post by CMAC »

PLIZ HELP SOME ONE!!!! IM ONLINE RIGHTNOW!!!:confused:
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

If you have VNC I might be able to help you remotely.
CMAC

Post by CMAC »

Send men a private to give u remote acces by msn.... Do u know how it is????
CMAC

Post by CMAC »

Have u find the answer???
CMAC

Post by CMAC »

So sad ... i dont know what happen...!! i really dont... who can help me??? someone have flash.def to MX 29lv160cbtc-90g flash type???
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

I am on yahoo messenger and I do not see you online.
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

CMAC wrote:So sad ... i dont know what happen...!! i really dont... who can help me??? someone have flash.def to MX 29lv160cbtc-90g flash type???
When you ask for help, to me this post meaning you have valid ID read from flash but not supported by the def file. Is that right?

Your information is not enough for people to help via forum. You said you have a webstar modem, is it working or bricked?
If working, what target you have selected? If it is 3348 or 3349 CPU have you select SB5100 as your modem?

You problem is not the flash.def ( I am 80% sure your flash is supported). Flash.def is not he right place to start solving your problem.
CMAC

Post by CMAC »

ready man.... thank u i just make cable adaptor ... happen that the adaptor i told u that i used... was incomplete... ur works once... thank u a lot... but i really dont know why old adaptor worked fine... stuff of the life... !!! and man ill follow ur advice ill just use info from this site...