alguein a clonado un sbg6580part2 con3M SOIC / SOP 16 WAY Test Clips

Spanish JTAG forum.

Moderators: elkora, nando29, foxpan

HankYou

Post by HankYou »

Hola, yo tengo el mismo problema, es la version de placa que no figura como conectarlo. Mi unica duda es donde va conectado el pin ISP, los otros son iguales que en el otro SBG6580 calculo. Si alguien lo pudo leer, le agradezco si me pasa una foto o de donde van conectados los cables.

Gracias.
HankYou

Post by HankYou »

Bueno, al final pude encontrar donde va soldado el ISP, ese era el problema esta mal posteado en todos los lugares donde lo vi.

Aca adjunto la foto de donde soldarlo.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/11565916@N ... otostream/

Saludos y gracias.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

For the benefit of the Testing community. Here is a Picture of the SBG6580 ISP Point.

http://imgur.com/a/NUS2J
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

CAPONE wrote:For the benefit of the Testing community. Here is a Picture of the SBG6580 ISP Point.

http://imgur.com/a/NUS2J
Do you apply power to the modem? That is great finding!
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

usbbdm wrote:Do you apply power to the modem? That is great finding!
Yes, I Use the Power Supply of the Modem Just like any other Modem the has a Known ISP Point.

I have located ISP Points on many other Modems that I don't see much talk about here on the Forum.

These days, I rarely use the external power method and Thanks to you, I even Learned how to properly Create the XML's for them.
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
d0

Post by d0 »

Awesome find Capone.
Carlito's way

Post by Carlito's way »

Gotta tke a look at viewtopic.php?t=9360
Carlito's way

Post by Carlito's way »

CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

Interesting INFO, However, If I can Read and Write to it with the USBJTAG NT, No need to bother trying a different method.

Just got my hands on an SB8200 32 Downstream Channels and 8 Upstream Channels DOCSIS 3.1 Modem. Has what I would call a Micro SPI Flash (MX25L12835FZ2J-100), but looks doable.

Will be hooking it up and dumping the Flash shortly
Carlito's way

Post by Carlito's way »

CAPONE wrote:Interesting INFO, However, If I can Read and Write to it with the USBJTAG NT, No need to bother trying a different method.

Just got my hands on an SB8200 32 Downstream Channels and 8 Upstream Channels DOCSIS 3.1 Modem. Has what I would call a Micro SPI Flash (MX25L12835FZ2J-100), but looks doable.

Will be hooking it up and dumping the Flash shortly
jezz that sounds like a f*ing cool project on a german highway