DCT2524 firmware upgrade for Los Angeles

Backup of earlier posts.
blackice151

DCT2524 firmware upgrade for Los Angeles

Post by blackice151 »

On about Oct 12th half of channels disappeared from channel guide. I got word to unplug my box just before I got hit, which I did. Is there a new firmware upgrade? If so, how can I get it. Time Warner did this when they got Laker provider contract and added new channels.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

blackice151 wrote:On about Oct 12th half of channels disappeared from channel guide. I got word to unplug my box just before I got hit, which I did. Is there a new firmware upgrade? If so, how can I get it. Time Warner did this when they got Laker provider contract and added new channels.
You would have to find out localy if theres a firmware Upgrade by your ISP. Just because theres a Firmware upgrade in you area does not mean all others would get upgraded. Aside from that, If the person did his work correctly then there is no problem with leaving box connected regardles of the Update.

And aside from that, you should make posts in appropiate forum location, This should be in the DCT25XX Section.........
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."