When you can't read this is what you get

Backup of earlier posts.
moddog

When you can't read this is what you get

Post by moddog »

Funny stuff posted on another forum yesterday.
RE: Flashing SB5101. Putty problem.
OMFG....

BANG HEAD HERE!!!!!!!!

Can you fucking READ?

Follow my above instructions...UNPLUG THE COAX!!! You know...the pointy copper thing surrounded by the thing with the silver threads!!!!

You hAVEN'T EVEN GOTTEN TO THE HARD PART YET.....

FUCK!!!

UNPLUG THE COAX! UNPLUG THE COAX! UNPLUG THE COAX!

Reboot the goddamn cm after you reset your nic then you can get to 192.168.100.1

if ypu can't then youre fucked and your shit is bricked and this is where you use the programmer you bought with your modem knowing that one day you would need to reflash the damn thing.....;

Damn, you're makin me fuckin nuts over nothing....

I totally, completely, understand why the Clown goes totally sideways on you guys sometiimes....IF YOU CAN"T READ, THEN YOURE DONE ALREADY!!!!!

Damn dude! GET with the fucking program already..

You have to READ to use the nt....YOU KNOW THAT, RIGHT? YOU ASK QUESTIONS LIKE THIS AT Usbjtag.com and Capone and Justsomeguy will publicly gut you like a Trout and try not to get any on their shoes!!! Fair warning!!!
(This post was last modified: Yesterday 01:47 PM by southernyankey1970.
Good better best
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

moddog wrote:Funny stuff posted on another forum yesterday.
Way to GO My Good Friend, southernyankey1970. Some People are so Retarded they need to be talked to that way to see if they can use the last 2to 3 Brain cells they Have Left. These RETARDS are Everywhere these days. WE have Pleanty of them Here. Like I say.....

ITS A MIRACLE THEY CAN WALK AND TALK AT THE SAME TIME.

BTW, Moddog, this has nothing to do with the Knowledge Base Section, It should have been posted on the OFF TOPIC Section......
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."