noob need help thanks

Backup of earlier posts.
beezy

noob need help thanks

Post by beezy »

k guys, first of all i want to thank you for even clicking on this post. I been doing some reading on this site. Sorry if i am being out of line on some of the question im going to ask... Is this the right place for me to start of learning how to cl>>e a motorola cable box? and if so what would be recommended for a beginner "hd peferred". And is there a how to section so i can do some reseacrh myself? i been thru the h, hu, dn, and sigma phrases and i pretty much know the in and out and how to, but this is new to me. So if anyone can point me in the right direction it will be really helpful. Once again i apoligize if i am out of line. thanks in advance.

k i been up doing some more reading. k the cable box cant be clone, right? so there for i need to purchase my own box and get a package with everything wide open, then mod some things on the box were they cant do a service upgrade then cancel the service and i will still have the channel i had before? if i am correct what is that i need to mod... or may be i just totally confuse thanks again
joejoe332006

Post by joejoe332006 »

you have come to the wrong place, you will not get info on cloning such things as cable boxes..
cablecowboy

Post by cablecowboy »

thats the basic idea. pick a model and then see if you need the usbbdm nt or the usbjtag nt and go from there. Hd is not a beginner model. make sure its modable.
beezy

Post by beezy »

Can you start me off by suggestion a hd motorola receiver that can be mod and what usb i need to get so i can start my testing, and also a guide i can read. thanks
cubano24

Post by cubano24 »

i need somebody help me with an Motorola box , thanks

[email protected]

ph 786 873 7986
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

joejoe332006 wrote:you have come to the wrong place, you will not get info on cloning such things as cable boxes..
You know of a Better Place? :D As far as I know this is the only place to find out info on that subject.
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

beezy wrote:Can you start me off by suggestion a hd motorola receiver that can be mod and what usb i need to get so i can start my testing, and also a guide i can read. thanks
None of the HD's can be modded by software only by Hardware.
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
budies3

Post by budies3 »

CAPONE wrote:None of the HD's can be modded by software only by Hardware.
Where can we read up on this? Thank you.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

budies3 wrote:Where can we read up on this? Thank you.
LOL, Nice way to bring up a Dead thread.............

HW MOD is not testing, Its only Use is TOS so we don't talk about it in open forum, Or at all for that matter. However since you took the Time to Bring back to Life this dead thread, I will say that things have changed and now Some of the HD's can be Software MODDED..............

Happy Hunting.....;)