Nvram request

All NVRAM requests go here.
bgamble2364

Nvram request

Post by bgamble2364 »

IHello I have a DCT2224/1161 and a DCT2244/1661 I live in Broward county FL....City Miramar FL Please send me the NVRAM PLEASE and the CODE.bin Please....
Killswitch

Post by Killswitch »

Well, if you want a serious reply to this Post, you're gonna need to go inside the Dinosaur and find out what model motherboard you've got. There are six (6) different kinds - if you've got a gigantically big Box, you'll have either an Old Board or a CR4 Board inside. If it's a normal, narrow DCT 2224/2244, it'll be either a PH6, 7, 8 or 9. Opening the Box will require something known as a Jerrold Security Tool. And, you'll need to buy the Hardware offered by our Admin and it's called the BDM (backround debug mode) . Don't get the JTAG - it won't work on DCT 2224/2244's . It's hard to believe that this Box is still being used anywhere in this country - it's totally prehistoric and needs to be updated in the worst way. Go into the Archives and begin reading. You're gonna find this to be difficult at first.
Wolfgang

Post by Wolfgang »

bgamble2364 wrote:IHello I have a DCT2224/1161 and a DCT2244/1661 I live in Broward county FL....City Miramar FL Please send me the NVRAM PLEASE and the CODE.bin Please....
Yes of course but you forgot to tell us the street number and your ZIP code so we can send it by UPS.
bgamble2364

Nvram request

Post by bgamble2364 »

the DCT2224 is a PH6 motherboard and the DCT2244 is a ph7 motherboard can someone please give a Good NVRAM please.
Killswitch

Post by Killswitch »

It's important that your NVRAM is local to your area. That way, your channel numbers will be in the correct synched order rather than way out of alignment. The easiest way to fly is to grab a friend with a 2224 and copy the Backup from his/her Box and Restore it back to yours. However, if the Box says NOT AUTHORIZED on most of the Pay channels, you'll need to find a way to have the Provider (Comcast) hit the Box and reactivate it back to life. Even if you're lucky enuf to get both current NVRAM and Firmware and flash it into your Boxes, my best guess is that you'll be disappointed because the boxes may have been deactivated for awhile and would require to be "hit" by an Authorization Code sent by the Provider. The BDM can't activate boxes on their own. Begin reading the Archives. Rocket Science at its best.
Killswitch

Post by Killswitch »

Please take note of the fact that there are NVRAM's and Firmware for your STB's over in the FILE DOWNLOAD section of this site. Only God knows where these files originate but, they DO work . Download them into your Directory and Flash the box and see where it puts you. Let me be the first to tell you that, you won't get a step by step from any Member here. It's called TESTING for a good reason. You learn from your mistakes and, mistakes ARE a dime a dozen here. Let me give ya a small hint - you need to be using the ldram nvram and ldram code commands to load the files before you flash them back to the STB's. Then, setram nvram and program code will fix them into place on the chip. You need to read until it hurts. Feel fortunate that a Member
named CAPONE doesn't begin harping about the need to "spoonfeed" the noobs here to get results. Go to FILE DOWNLOADS and use your resources. Good day, Sir.
bgamble2364

Nvram request

Post by bgamble2364 »

thanks I will read somemore again