DCT2000 Cr4

All NVRAM requests go here.
demonspride

DCT2000 Cr4

Post by demonspride »

Got a DCT2244 Cr4 thats bricked, the backups dont seem to work when flashed, idk why, they are the original dumps from it... was wondering if someone had a full backup of one to test, see if i can spring her back to life (im getting a blank screen after flash no matter what i flash, (yes i know about flipping the fw) so im pretty sure i had a bad backup dump to begin with, and i have no idea if my dip is bricked). :3
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

demonspride wrote:Got a DCT2244 Cr4 thats bricked, the backups dont seem to work when flashed, idk why, they are the original dumps from it... was wondering if someone had a full backup of one to test, see if i can spring her back to life (im getting a blank screen after flash no matter what i flash, (yes i know about flipping the fw) so im pretty sure i had a bad backup dump to begin with, and i have no idea if my dip is bricked). :3
Does that unit have a watchdog? it's been awhile since i've played with any boxes or been around but it's something to check to start also i believe a non-ph nvram will match up with the cr4's...
live your life like a beer commericial
demonspride

Post by demonspride »

Yeah it has watchdog, but i cut c05 so it was disabled.