Cogeco

All NVRAM requests go here.
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

[email protected] wrote:Why is everyone so negative? Can't do is not an option in my book. It's not a secret just have to pay attention.
It's not about being negative, it's about simple facts about the things you can and cannot do with the tools from this site.
live your life like a beer commericial
jram

Post by jram »

Justsomeguy is right , can you clone a box? yes you can. Can you open up every channel? yes you can but not with the tools used here. You need a lot of other toys and knowledge to go further. So by everyone say no you can't do it , it's really just them saying not with these tools and approach.
Killswitch

Post by Killswitch »

Thanx for the lesson in common sense. Now, how about a lesson that I can apply to my STB's directly? I used to build Analog Test Cubes for both fun and beer money. Gimme the plans to build a Cube and I'll do it. However, as I'm well aware, this is highly unlikely. Don't know why I even ask.
[email protected]

Post by [email protected] »

Killswitch,

If you need any help, count me in.
Killswitch

Post by Killswitch »

Hey, Dude - I already know that you're a Solid. I'm trying to get this site jumping like it used to. Seems like a lot of jets have been turned down low or off alltogether. Just trying to spark things back to normal. Used to have all kinds of representation. Seems as if the only Flash in the Pan is Wolfgang. Now, there's your next Moderator. Clearly, all the lights are on around his place. Maybe in a few months, things will start jumping again. I'll be standing by ......
pussybills

Post by pussybills »

You make a good point, maybe things would start "jumping" if threads would stop disappearing!
Killswitch

Post by Killswitch »

I totally agree. I've had so many Posts deleted that I needed to change my Handle. Still wondering where that stuff about Jynxbox went and what kind of conflict the Authority here had with its presence. Its my understanding that if it's not purely Technical, it can and will be removed. Well, you'll excuse me, but this site is already too Technical. That's exactly why 90% of the new Members don't last very long. They'll become geeked out by some of the wisdom that goes down the line here. It's funny that only one Member here has been banned. I'm working on number two. Goodday.
pussybills

Post by pussybills »

Dude, if you leave there will be no more entertainment, LOL!