USBJTAG 0.78 uploaded.

News to announce.
usbbdm

USBJTAG 0.78 uploaded.

Post by usbbdm »

1. Making it easier to add new XML. Will create video on how to use this feature.
2. Minor UI bug.
3. Fix issue regarding the CyUSB driver that caused extra unplug USB when switching target.
4. Fix bug in NAND detection for big endian MIPS target. Add Meraki M18 target.
ricktendo

Post by ricktendo »

Meraki support working like a charm, going to try serial flash to update it and every step of the way I will do a full backup to see what changes during each one.
Last night I did a full brick/erase, took 2 hrs to slow program the full flash but it worked perfectly
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

ricktendo wrote:Meraki support working like a charm, going to try serial flash to update it and every step of the way I will do a full backup to see what changes during each one.
Last night I did a full brick/erase, took 2 hrs to slow program the full flash but it worked perfectly
Why you want to do full program for entire flash? Just slow program the boot and you can program the entire flash under 20 minutes.
ricktendo

Post by ricktendo »

Never knew that, now I do

BTW I emailed you a link of a full flash after every step of the serial openwrt flash process

Compared the changes from my original backup and only sections that change are kernel1, kernel2 and Data2
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

I have also update Linux and Mac version. I will create a video and script how to program Meraki MR18.