USB JTAG NT 0.65 uploaded.

News to announce.
Pir8pete

Post by Pir8pete »

I'd like to request to have the "Range" default to "AllFlash" instead of "U-boot" or have it remember the last tab used?

Same with remembering the sizing of the windows.
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

Pir8pete wrote:I'd like to request to have the "Range" default to "AllFlash" instead of "U-boot" please or have it remember the last tab used?

Same with remembering the sizing of the windows.
So you do a lot of resizing the Window?
If I have choice to implement the default to All flash and remember the last tab I would select all flash. Not all the device has a "U-boot".

I have two feature request now, any new feature request?

I will add one more feature which is "finger scroll". This will remove the copy and paste of the hexedit but make it scroll while using mouse. This is extra important on Android device.
Pir8pete

Post by Pir8pete »

usbbdm wrote:So you do a lot of resizing the Window?
If I have choice to implement the default to All flash and remember the last tab I would select all flash. Not all the device has a "U-boot".

I have two feature request now, any new feature request?

I will add one more feature which is "finger scroll". This will remove the copy and paste of the hexedit but make it scroll while using mouse. This is extra important on Android device.
For now that's all that I can think of that would make this program nicer to use, at least on windows ;)

-Remembering resizing of the windows, helps with different resolution screen sizes.
-And either remember the last tab used, or have it default to use "AllFash" as that's what ppl should be selecting first before doing anything, is making a full flash backup!

I guess if you wanted it to be perfect, update the copyright with 2010-2014 and fix the "ContactAuthor" to -> Contact Author

Thx for providing great software with updates, ;) will version 0.66 be updated with these changes?
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

Pir8pete wrote:For now that's all that I can think of that would make this program nicer to use, at least on windows ;)

-Remembering resizing of the windows, helps with different resolution screen sizes.
-And either remember the last tab used, or have it default to use "AllFash" as that's what ppl should be selecting first before doing anything, is making a full flash backup!

I guess if you wanted it to be perfect, update the copyright with 2010-2014 and fix the "ContactAuthor" to -> Contact Author

Thx for providing great software with updates, ;) will version 0.66 be updated with these changes?
OK. 0.66 uploaded.
zone2oo0

Post by zone2oo0 »

So um, i'm jumping from 0.63 to 0.66 and the app crashes... i'm trying to find 0.65 or whatever, but can't seem to find it due to the fact that you guys don't keep an archive.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

zone2oo0 wrote:So um, i'm jumping from 0.63 to 0.66 and the app crashes... i'm trying to find 0.65 or whatever, but can't seem to find it due to the fact that you guys don't keep an archive.
0.66 Is working without Issues here. Did you Uninstall 0.63 before trying to install 0.66?

I have versions 0.27 through 0.66 and All work.......... I also have the 0.65 Setup if you need it, However I am sure that the software is not the problem.
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
Pir8pete

Post by Pir8pete »

zone2oo0 wrote:So um, i'm jumping from 0.63 to 0.66 and the app crashes... i'm trying to find 0.65 or whatever, but can't seem to find it due to the fact that you guys don't keep an archive.
same here after 64 on my one box is crashes, but all versions work fine on my others
Pir8pete

Post by Pir8pete »

CAPONE wrote:0.66 Is working without Issues here. Did you Uninstall 0.63 before trying to install 0.66?

I have versions 0.27 through 0.66 and All work.......... I also have the 0.65 Setup if you need it, However I am sure that the software is not the problem.
toss a link up for .65 i wanta see if it crashes one my one box that 66 doesn't work, didn't get the chance to install it, assumed it worked.