USB JTAG NT 0.62 uploaded.

News to announce.
usbbdm

USB JTAG NT 0.62 uploaded.

Post by usbbdm »

Fixed the issue with CPLD programming. Please download the latest version and report any bugs.
Pir8pete

Post by Pir8pete »

;/ you gotta fix this, it's kind of a hassle the way this is setup.

and why does your software keep throwing these virus warnings left and right. Whats in your code that's doing this? same goes for the .msi

usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

It is time to fix your so called virus program. This is not a virus and that is false alarm.
For the activation you can get the activation within software once the code is generated.
If not you have not emailed back the hardware ID to confirm you have received the item.
Pir8pete

Post by Pir8pete »

usbbdm wrote:It is time to fix your so called virus program. This is not a virus and that is false alarm.
For the activation you can get the activation within software once the code is generated.
If not you have not emailed back the hardware ID to confirm you have received the item.
It's been sent an hour ago, haven't seen anything come back yet
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

Pir8pete wrote:It's been sent an hour ago, haven't seen anything come back yet
That's because people are not just sitting there waiting for you to send an e-mail to answer back. Its a Hobby Dude..... FR
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
moddog

Post by moddog »

AVG always do that when a real virus come your way,you wont even know it.
Good better best
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

moddog wrote:AVG always do that when a real virus come your way,you wont even know it.
LOL, Ain't that the Truth....... But what else can be expected for Free?
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
moddog

Post by moddog »

CAPONE wrote:LOL, Ain't that the Truth....... But what else can be expected for Free?
He is a member here long before you and the boss said it many time that is software have no virus and we or 100% sure of that.
Good better best
Pir8pete

Post by Pir8pete »

CAPONE wrote:LOL, Ain't that the Truth....... But what else can be expected for Free?
this is the full paid version, no free AVG here, and I paid for the extra express shipping to get that USBJTAG here asap. Shipped 27th here today 29th. It just sucks to now wait for the activation code too, hope he realizes i'm the guy that did the rush shipping and if not what would have been the point of getting it rush shipped if i can't get the activation code. ;/ hope I get an email back soon. There must be a better way of doing this activation deal.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

moddog wrote:He is a member here long before you and the boss said it many time that is software have no virus and we or 100% sure of that.
Yes, But People Don't read, Then get offended when there told to read or How USELESS they are that they cant even do a search to find out answers....... They should praise GOD, because its a MIRACLE they can WALK and TALK at the same time. LOL
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

Pir8pete wrote:this is the full paid version, no free AVG here, and I paid for the extra express shipping to get that USBJTAG here asap. Shipped 27th here today 29th. It just sucks to now wait for the activation code too, hope he realizes i'm the guy that did the rush shipping and if not what would have been the point of getting it rush shipped if i can't get the activation code. ;/ hope I get an email back soon. There must be a better way of doing this activation deal.
Paid or Not, its a false positive, deal with it or get a different Anti-Virus.

Dude Don't blame USBBDM for his procedure on this. The blame is to all the A-HOLES, That keep doing Chargebacks, and to some degree USBBDM's fault as well for not changing how he has people pay him. You been here long enough to know IT'S A RUNNING JOKE AROUND HERE. Every time it happens he post about it, people give suggestions and he DOES NOTHING.
to sum extent, he deserves to get screwed for not doing anything about it.
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

Pir8pete wrote:this is the full paid version, no free AVG here, and I paid for the extra express shipping to get that USBJTAG here asap. Shipped 27th here today 29th. It just sucks to now wait for the activation code too, hope he realizes i'm the guy that did the rush shipping and if not what would have been the point of getting it rush shipped if i can't get the activation code. ;/ hope I get an email back soon. There must be a better way of doing this activation deal.
You should get the code now. Sorry for that, if I give you the number that people who did dispute or charge back recently you would have understand why we enforce to send code only after the hardware ID has been verified.

Old days we did not have activation system and we get rubbed by the clone and people say not received. Now they at least the email requesting activation is one proof of receiving it. Even then some shameful people still dispute after the code was received. That is why the black list is created. In your case you have waited about 1-2 hours and that is not too bad.
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

the activation process is in place for reasons. the delay will NOT be long but please be patient until you get it. just because you emailed an hour ago does not mean that you instantly receive your answer...very rarely does anyone have to wait more then a day for the code.

there are other ways but to be honest with you your lucky that you get the code as quick as you will. we have all tried to implement other ideas and ALL of them ended up with customers having to wait even longer to prevent people from trying to rip off USBBDM
live your life like a beer commericial