USB JTAG NT 0.60 uploaded.

News to announce.
Tropical

Post by Tropical »

0.55 dont work either, tried to install some build of libusb, nothing. may I recommend using apples tool they provide called "xcode" to develop applications.
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

Tropical wrote:0.55 dont work either, tried to install some build of libusb, nothing. may I recommend using apples tool they provide called "xcode" to develop applications.
That will not happen. Mac version has been working for peoples for a while. Please read the forum and fix your installation.
OffTrack

Post by OffTrack »

Yes, the app is working fine for me on OSX 10.8.2. I don't have the USB BDM (NT) with me so can't fully test operation.

cheers
Paul
d0

Post by d0 »

for the linux .60 version, on the download page the version date is listed as 2012 should it be 2013?
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

ak4d7 wrote:for the linux .60 version, on the download page the version date is listed as 2012 should it be 2013?
Sorry fixed.
wlkn

Post by wlkn »

usbbdm wrote: Feature added, BCM LV mode. Target support Linksys M20 support. Other similar platforms should be easily support by 0.60.
Hi,

What is difference of BCM LV mode? I couldn't find anything about it on the web, could you please give a link (if available)?
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

wlkn wrote:Hi,

What is difference of BCM LV mode? I couldn't find anything about it on the web, could you please give a link (if available)?
A special JTAG command is needed to enable EJTAG. This is not publicly published information. I found this information from a private source.
wlkn

Post by wlkn »

usbbdm wrote:A special JTAG command is needed to enable EJTAG. This is not publicly published information. I found this information from a private source.
Thank you for the answer. Is it possible to disclose the information here and share details or share them with me by PM/e-mail?