USB JTAG NT for development.

News to announce.
usbbdm

USB JTAG NT for development.

Post by usbbdm »

This is second time USB JTAG NT developed software for development!

A Japanese company is developing a RTL8196C based router. They had selected SPI flash chip.
Due to lack of the JTAG tools, they can only de-solder and solder the flash chip to develop. This makes it very inefficient. They then bought USB JTAG NT hopping that NT can do the job. NT can reads perfectly but not able to program the flash. The device is simply not on the support list. They had then contact me and shipped their development router prototype. They also had paid one time development fee. After one week of development, a special load had been sent to them. The result is very good. Now they no longer need to remove the flash each time. NT can program this flash with the speed of 170KB/s (DMA mode).
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

usbbdm wrote:This is second time USB JTAG NT developed software for development!

A Japanese company is developing a RTL8196C based router. They had selected SPI flash chip.
Due to lack of the JTAG tools, they can only de-solder and solder the flash chip to develop. This makes it very inefficient. They then bought USB JTAG NT hopping that NT can do the job. NT can reads perfectly but not able to program the flash. The device is simply not on the support list. They had then contact me and shipped their development router prototype. They also had paid one time development fee. After one week of development, a special load had been sent to them. The result is very good. Now they no longer need to remove the flash each time. NT can program this flash with the speed of 170KB/s (DMA mode).
Thats Some great news Boss.....
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

That is GREAT news for you and your team boss man its nice to see developers starting to use your tools as well! it just goes to show your creations are #1 !
live your life like a beer commericial
jeff_yuckey

Post by jeff_yuckey »

who's the man? You're the man boss...
Mentronyc

Post by Mentronyc »

wow, Great Job Mr. USBBDM
and thank you for everything you do for us.
bigmack

Post by bigmack »

That is GREAT news I love it
moddog

Post by moddog »

That is good achievement boss who nest, is it nasa?
Good better best
abescalamis

Post by abescalamis »

I was in other forum and I read something I don't believe. that usbdm is working in a new device, and the new software for that device will not support the currently use usbjtagnt, is that true?
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

abescalamis wrote:I was in other forum and I read something I don't believe. that usbdm is working in a new device, and the new software for that device will not support the currently use usbjtagnt, is that true?
Where do you get that? I have no idea what you are talking about.
abescalamis

Post by abescalamis »

usbbdm wrote:Where do you get that? I have no idea what you are talking about.
It sounded like BS to me, it was in a PS3 section of a Forum I thing you know wich one, but it was a user saying that not the actual forum making an announce or anything.

This is what he wrote:
If you want ill post a tut for Progskeet on 256nand phats with solderless, soldered was a bitch and a half and quite embarrasing because i have shitty vision, so i ended up beating the fuck out of my refridgerator, so i wouldnt recommend doing soldered, not to mention for some reason the bitstreams that come with it preloaded are for solderless nand, and to program in your need a proflasher or a injectus, which is an extra $20, and jtagnt still doesnt support actel, says he;s going to start supporting it, but now it seems he's going for making a new debug device and just supporting the new device, meaning jtagnt will stop being supported for software like the usbjtag was...
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

abescalamis wrote:It sounded like BS to me, it was in a PS3 section of a Forum I thing you know wich one, but it was a user saying that not the actual forum making an announce or anything.

This is what he wrote:
If you want ill post a tut for Progskeet on 256nand phats with solderless, soldered was a bitch and a half and quite embarrasing because i have shitty vision, so i ended up beating the fuck out of my refridgerator, so i wouldnt recommend doing soldered, not to mention for some reason the bitstreams that come with it preloaded are for solderless nand, and to program in your need a proflasher or a injectus, which is an extra $20, and jtagnt still doesnt support actel, says he;s going to start supporting it, but now it seems he's going for making a new debug device and just supporting the new device, meaning jtagnt will stop being supported for software like the usbjtag was...
I do not know what he is talking about. All the features I make WILL PUT INTO NT. The reason stopped support usbjtag is it was cloned and I do not make them any more. The cloner even declare COPYRIGHHTED and sell on ebay. Why should I support them?

In the meantime I do not have the device and I do not have plan as when it will be supported.

BTW, I do not know which site this is and I do not go their site to discuss.
PAPAUKA

Post by PAPAUKA »

Congratulations, boss .. I always believed that this is the best tool for development which has been in the last 15 years
talypascual

Congrats

Post by talypascual »

Congratulations Boss!!!