USBJTAG NT 0.52 uploaded. (Win)

News to announce.
usbbdm

USBJTAG NT 0.52 uploaded. (Win)

Post by usbbdm »

This version added several new programming mode. More flexible in programming. AMD page mode programming support. Two new commands are added for MIPS debrick.

"fullprac" and "pgmram". These commands are used now to debrick CPEi modems and might be used in other target debrick in the future.
MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

Awesome news USBBDM. Keep up the great work!

We appreciate everything you do/have done for us!
:grin::grin::grin:
I JTAGGED your mom.
I was told that there is no such thing as a free lunch, I then learned through personal experience that the best things in life ARE FREE - Me

WE ARE ANONYMOUS, EXPECT US.

All posts/topics that I post in are completely hypothetical in real life and should not be taken seriously.
gebookz

Post by gebookz »

thanks a lot. i will give it a try on my bricked cpei.

Good to hear that new features are added.
MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

I just got this error when installing new version, it could happen for one of many reasons, most likely is due to a corrupted file or missing/corrupted .DLL file:

Code: Select all

Activation context generation failed for "C:\Program Files (x86)\usbjtag\usbjtagnt\USBJTAGNT.exe". Dependent Assembly Microsoft.VC80.CRT,processorArchitecture="x86",publicKeyToken="1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b",type="win32",version="8.0.50727.6195" could not be found. Please use sxstrace.exe for detailed diagnosis.
Or if you get some sort of "side-by-side" installation error.

If anyone happens to come across this issue or any others regarding errors, just download and install the AiO Runtime pack and install the top portion. It should fix whatever issues you are having, even if you have already tried everything else this WILL WORK!

Here is the link to download x86 and x64 systems supported:

Open .7z files with Winrar

http://www.computerbase.de/downloads/sy ... -runtimes/

It will take about 7-10 minutes to install everything but once it is finished you won't get any errors like that anymore and the software should open up and function just fine. Enjoy, I know I will.

Thanks again USBBDM! On a side question, any chance that the AiO Runtimes could be added to the downloads section it would be an invaluable resource to have for all members, also the list doesn't show the DCT3412 wondering if maybe that might get added on soon? :D I am loving the protocol feature, very nice.
I JTAGGED your mom.
I was told that there is no such thing as a free lunch, I then learned through personal experience that the best things in life ARE FREE - Me

WE ARE ANONYMOUS, EXPECT US.

All posts/topics that I post in are completely hypothetical in real life and should not be taken seriously.
djoneab

Post by djoneab »

thanks maddmodz i had that error on my vista. so what is this aio runtime?
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

djoneab wrote:thanks maddmodz i had that error on my vista. so what is this aio runtime?
Its to fix Runtime Errors.
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

0.52 was put released just after I come back from trip for CPEi modems. I realize that I have to build on special PC. I will see if I can make a quick patch today. It will have partial DM500 support. (read).
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

I think I can use the current build machine now. All it needs is this.
http://www.usbjtag.com/vbforum/download ... ile&id=124
When release 0.54 I will try to use the same build as 0.52 and people have problem might need to download
http://www.usbjtag.com/vbforum/download ... ile&id=124
marko

Post by marko »

i downloaded this and Symantec deleted gave a message as a Trojan gen
is this a false positive ?
cherrymachine

norton

Post by cherrymachine »

yes, right click on norton and turn it off.