UJmodem 0.25a and NT 0.43 uploaded.

News to announce.
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

A small bug was found on NT software. When display the file the time of created was displayed while the file last modified time should be displayed. It will be fixed in next release.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

usbbdm wrote:A small bug was found on NT software. When display the file the time of created was displayed while the file last modified time should be displayed. It will be fixed in next release.
I don't think people would have notice or even cared about that. But while your Fixing that can to Fix The Problem when saving All Flash So it does not Try to save as BOOT? I think thats more Important than Last modified time. LOL
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

TUNDRA wrote:I don't think people would have notice or even cared about that. But while your Fixing that can to Fix The Problem when saving All Flash So it does not Try to save as BOOT? I think thats more Important than Last modified time. LOL
Again as I said this is not the problem of the NT software but the problem with the dll.
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

TUNDRA wrote:I don't think people would have notice or even cared about that. But while your Fixing that can to Fix The Problem when saving All Flash So it does not Try to save as BOOT? I think thats more Important than Last modified time. LOL
Which target is that?
Koevoet

Post by Koevoet »

usbbdm wrote:Which target is that?
5101mod
SBG900

Regards
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

usbbdm wrote:Which target is that?
DCT700 abd 2500. With new software when trying to save the full flash It saves as BootXXXX ( XXXX = Current Rev ) Instead of 90000000 as with old der Software.
I will have to test the DCT2224 to see if it has same issuse.

Thanks for looking into this.
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

TUNDRA wrote:DCT700 abd 2500. With new software when trying to save the full flash It saves as BootXXXX ( XXXX = Current Rev ) Instead of 90000000 as with old der Software.
I will have to test the DCT2224 to see if it has same issuse.

Thanks for looking into this.
OK. I understand. This issue will be fixed in next release.
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

0.43 uploaded. Should have those issue solved.
The setup is not uploaded yet. Wait until the newer dll for dct2224.