USB JTAG NT 0.42b uploaded.

News to announce.
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

felipeferras wrote:form there i got what i have now so maybe in the set up rar is not the one you said
Sorry about 4.6.3dll. Can you do full uninstall from (add/remove software) and install it again. Seems your computer had something special. Did you do the "yahoo messenger trick"?
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

All good However still has the same Problem when doing a Full Backup it saves it as Boot0XXX.bin. I figured you would correct that in New Release.
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

TUNDRA wrote:All good However still has the same Problem when doing a Full Backup it saves it as Boot0XXX.bin. I figured you would correct that in New Release.
No this is the dll issue. Not the NT software.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

usbbdm wrote:No this is the dll issue. Not the NT software.
Yes I Know. SO is there a New DLL to fix this? Thats what I was reffering to.

Thanks
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

There is no new dll yet.
RIP_Felipeferras

it looks so nice

Post by RIP_Felipeferras »

thanks again for the help
now im ready for the xbox if someone want to send me one for video purposes that be nice ill send it back the soones i do some videos ak4d7 hook me up
٩(●̮̮̃•)۶=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ᴼ•ₒ ○ ˚ͦ ◦•ᵒ ºᴼ•ₒ no andaba muerto andaba de parranda ₒ•ᴼ۝
keja

Post by keja »

felipeferras wrote:thanks again for the help
now im ready for the xbox if someone want to send me one for video purposes that be nice ill send it back the soones i do some videos ak4d7 hook me up
Sure wish I had one to send you, ahora! Let me see what I can do, I love the idea.
RIP_Felipeferras

im just waiting

keja wrote:Sure wish I had one to send you, ahora! Let me see what I can do, I love the idea.
well if any one want to borrow me one ill be done with in a day chicago where u guys at!
٩(●̮̮̃•)۶=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ᴼ•ₒ ○ ˚ͦ ◦•ᵒ ºᴼ•ₒ no andaba muerto andaba de parranda ₒ•ᴼ۝
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

I now understand the crash and will fix it ASAP. If your default directory is empty it will crash at start up. For now do not select an empty directory.

I will also make the per target default directory. eg. If you are working on DCT700 and select one directory and then you go to sb5100 target it will switch to your sb5100 directory you last worked on. This can save you a lot of trouble when you switch target. I hope this can be done asap too.
number1001

Post by number1001 »

Thank you all _ i just download .42 -- hope everything is fine
RIP_Felipeferras

it crash again

usbbdm wrote:I now understand the crash and will fix it ASAP. If your default directory is empty it will crash at start up. For now do not select an empty directory.

I will also make the per target default directory. eg. If you are working on DCT700 and select one directory and then you go to sb5100 target it will switch to your sb5100 directory you last worked on. This can save you a lot of trouble when you switch target. I hope this can be done asap too.
i just erase the lats log on regedit and works again i dont know why is giving me hard time and hopefully get a fix for it
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

0.42a uploaded.
1. Fix the crash when directory is empty
2. Add per target directory.
3. Add one more target.
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

0.42b uploaded.
Fixed issues on dpc2100 modem with wrong backup.
The issue is when CFI is enabled on some modems it cannot backup properly.