0.40 NT uploaded.

News to announce.
usbbdm

0.40 NT uploaded.

Post by usbbdm »

Since I do not have a working FTDI and I will not support in this release.
1. Add LPT JTAG support for SPI read.
2. Improve the activation dialog.
3. Add large SPI autodetect.
4. When find the target mismatch auto fix it.

For LPT JTAG you need to do
1. install the GVIO. http://www.usbjtag.com/vbforum/download ... ile&id=107
2. unzip the lptjtag.xml in your config directory. (Please not if this file exist your SPI will only use LPT not USB JTAG NT. So remove it when you finish testing).
3. The TMS is used for CS.

For "When find the target mismatch auto fix it."
Older software when you finish one target (SB5101) and then switch to SB6120, you have to unplug USB and plug back in. 0.40 does this automatically.

I am porting the code to another tool chain so in the future you should not need to close the apps and start again when you switch the target. Please report any of bugs you can find.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RIP_Felipeferras

Post by RIP_Felipeferras »

people don't forget to load the .dll folder cause is empty and the scripts too
cause they complete the functions on the program like testing firmware and replacing macs and some other stuff

well have fun
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

New user should use setup.exe and it has all the dlls in it. Existing user can use the usbjtagnt.rar to replace the existing file. In usbjtagnt.rar the dll is empty.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

usbbdm wrote:New user should use setup.exe and it has all the dlls in it. Existing user can use the usbjtagnt.rar to replace the existing file. In usbjtagnt.rar the dll is empty.
Why not have it all on the rar as well ? Just woundering.
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

To make the rar smaller. Incremental download should not download all the software. In the future there might be more dlls.
jsalz45

Post by jsalz45 »

i love that

i now only have 2 things to complain about

why won't u go and enable write on the lpt and old one

i own lpt old one and the new one i would to write spi with them hell i would pay for the software that does it u could sell it

i know some clones of the oldone are there but they dont care about that jtag any more

i would love to see you do that and would pay for it
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

jsalz45 wrote:i love that

i now only have 2 things to complain about

why won't u go and enable write on the lpt and old one

i own lpt old one and the new one i would to write spi with them hell i would pay for the software that does it u could sell it

i know some clones of the oldone are there but they dont care about that jtag any more

i would love to see you do that and would pay for it
LPT write IS ENABLED. You can use LPT JTAG (wiggler or blackcat or home made jtag).

Old one write will not be enabled since it is cloned. Period.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

usbbdm wrote:LPT write IS ENABLED. You can use LPT JTAG (wiggler or blackcat or home made jtag).

IMHO I think your being to Good allowing the LPT's to work with your software. Personaly I belive you should move foward not backwards. There are pleant of apps out there to work with the Blackcat LPT that work great.
jsalz45

Post by jsalz45 »

usbbdm wrote:LPT write IS ENABLED. You can use LPT JTAG (wiggler or blackcat or home made jtag).

well i am very happy u enabled write with lpt even thogh i most likey wount use it i like to know its there

ps what is the pin out for lpt as the blackcat was only ten pins not 14

i think i will try it just to test it out
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

jsalz45 wrote:well i am very happy u enabled write with lpt even thogh i most likey wount use it i like to know its there

ps what is the pin out for lpt as the blackcat was only ten pins not 14

i think i will try it just to test it out
The pin out stays the same as if you where to use the Blackcat software. Nothing as far as the pinning changes. ;)