USB JTAG  

Go Back   USB JTAG > General > News

Old 12-29-2013, 11:08 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pir8pete View Post
I'd like to request to have the "Range" default to "AllFlash" instead of "U-boot" please or have it remember the last tab used?

Same with remembering the sizing of the windows.
So you do a lot of resizing the Window?
If I have choice to implement the default to All flash and remember the last tab I would select all flash. Not all the device has a "U-boot".

I have two feature request now, any new feature request?

I will add one more feature which is "finger scroll". This will remove the copy and paste of the hexedit but make it scroll while using mouse. This is extra important on Android device.
Old 12-29-2013, 03:28 PM

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by usbbdm View Post
So you do a lot of resizing the Window?
If I have choice to implement the default to All flash and remember the last tab I would select all flash. Not all the device has a "U-boot".

I have two feature request now, any new feature request?

I will add one more feature which is "finger scroll". This will remove the copy and paste of the hexedit but make it scroll while using mouse. This is extra important on Android device.
For now that's all that I can think of that would make this program nicer to use, at least on windows

-Remembering resizing of the windows, helps with different resolution screen sizes.
-And either remember the last tab used, or have it default to use "AllFash" as that's what ppl should be selecting first before doing anything, is making a full flash backup!

I guess if you wanted it to be perfect, update the copyright with 2010-2014 and fix the "ContactAuthor" to -> Contact Author

Thx for providing great software with updates, will version 0.66 be updated with these changes?
Old 12-29-2013, 09:07 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pir8pete View Post
For now that's all that I can think of that would make this program nicer to use, at least on windows

-Remembering resizing of the windows, helps with different resolution screen sizes.
-And either remember the last tab used, or have it default to use "AllFash" as that's what ppl should be selecting first before doing anything, is making a full flash backup!

I guess if you wanted it to be perfect, update the copyright with 2010-2014 and fix the "ContactAuthor" to -> Contact Author

Thx for providing great software with updates, will version 0.66 be updated with these changes?
OK. 0.66 uploaded.
Old 01-08-2014, 07:40 PM

So um, i'm jumping from 0.63 to 0.66 and the app crashes... i'm trying to find 0.65 or whatever, but can't seem to find it due to the fact that you guys don't keep an archive.
Old 01-08-2014, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone2oo0 View Post
So um, i'm jumping from 0.63 to 0.66 and the app crashes... i'm trying to find 0.65 or whatever, but can't seem to find it due to the fact that you guys don't keep an archive.
0.66 Is working without Issues here. Did you Uninstall 0.63 before trying to install 0.66?

I have versions 0.27 through 0.66 and All work.......... I also have the 0.65 Setup if you need it, However I am sure that the software is not the problem.

Last edited by CAPONE; 01-08-2014 at 08:02 PM.
Old 01-08-2014, 08:09 PM

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone2oo0 View Post
same here after 64 on my one box is crashes, but all versions work fine on my others
Old 01-08-2014, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAPONE View Post
0.66 Is working without Issues here. Did you Uninstall 0.63 before trying to install 0.66?

I have versions 0.27 through 0.66 and All work.......... I also have the 0.65 Setup if you need it, However I am sure that the software is not the problem.
toss a link up for .65 i wanta see if it crashes one my one box that 66 doesn't work, didn't get the chance to install it, assumed it worked.