USB JTAG  

Go Back   USB JTAG > General > News > Old posts

Closed Thread

Old 03-03-2009, 10:33 PM
Administrator

Default Comcast user please read.

If you use your email address as xxxx@comcast.com you might experience some problem to get registered. The email from the forum to your email address might get blocked by Comcast and so you cannot verify the user. In this case you can
1. Use another email account (recommend).
2. Send to activation email ask for manually activated.
There is too many emails recently asking the same question. Also if you place order it is better not to use Comcast email address.
Old 05-28-2009, 12:38 PM

Hello I'm new in this so I'm looking information about what I should buy to programing the cable box with comcast and the internet modem, if some one can help me with some information please let me know, my email: alfonsomorgage@yahoo.com, Thanks
Old 05-28-2009, 10:15 PM

Default Re: Email Blocked??

UH-OH.... not a good thing. The moment when any ISP blocks email from this site does not sound good. That means they are catching on... and soon, we all will be in trouble....
Old 05-28-2009, 10:44 PM

not really...maybe are people that can open channels on any box..you wouldn't know things like that do not list on sites.
Old 08-07-2009, 08:44 AM
Administrator

Someone reported to me that one of our member "morksys" is reporting that this site is under "investigating" on the cloner site. I will tell you this is not true and this member is now banned. I noticed him doing nothing but talking bad to this site and he is most likely a spy from the cloner site.

Comcast blocks email from many site include the site he is posting on. This has nothing to do with the investigating. The truth is every such kind of site will be monitored. That is why we are very sensitive about the information we share.

Not like the cloner site that is targeting at "hacking" as their name said, this site is USBJTAG tech and I am proud to be the best so far. No second product can be of this publicity and can support this many devices. Cable modem or cable boxes are just few of them we are testing. If you go to my main page there are several other categories that Comcast has no interest on. Actually Comcast is not official and have no right to investigate.

When this site was brought down by the friend of the cloner "S B H", his nick name was dshocker, FBI agent called myself and we had a long phone conversation about the detail how he did the attack. This person who had attached us and being friend of the cloner site is now in jail. If this site would have been "investigate" the cloner site will have been more interested by FBI as FBI knows more what business that site is doing.

Anyway I will continue developing the software and improving the programming experience for you guys.
Old 08-07-2009, 09:17 AM

ok thank you
Old 08-07-2009, 10:48 AM

Thanks for the info, the thread has been deleted and user IP and user name has been ban from the site I mod.
Old 08-08-2009, 02:41 AM

Default Well said..

I could not agree more.
I have stated in a previous thread, regarding the aforementioned worthless cloner "S B H" site.

The intelligently designed usbdm jtag devices and related software; discussed here have many practical uses.
The majority of which are not related to Comcast.
The fact that usbdm jtag devices are able to interface with hardware commonly associated with Comcast, is a testament it's ingenuity and value. Usbdm jtag devices are extremely versatile, A trait I consider an asset regarding ANY purchase.

Thank you usbbdm for all your efforts, they are appreciated.
☆☆SIKDIDIT☆☆
Old 08-08-2009, 12:26 PM

we people the comcast in Florida need solutions to DOCSIS 3.0 only...
Old 08-09-2009, 05:20 AM

Default Thanks...

Thanks very much USBBDM! I have learned so much from this site and working with different devices. I'm sure that I speak for many of us when I say thank you for your extreme efforts and help!
Closed Thread