Old 01-13-2008, 10:09 AM
Administrator

Default USB JTAG chat created.

Please do the following.
1. Log in to the forum.
http://www.usbjtag.com/vbforum
2. Open another Window(tab).
http://www.usbjtag.com/vbforum/chat

The irc once we used was created at the time our server was under attack. I will not go there.
If irc is really needed when too many people in the room and this chat does not work, I will consider create new irc. But now chat room just work fine.
Old 01-13-2008, 11:43 AM

Smile

That's great, thanks!!!!
Old 01-29-2008, 10:59 AM

Ok what is this, looks like some propiatory technology on some "anybody can make an account i'm so cool" noob server? I'd prefer something like IRC. The way it retains old chat when you first connect is cool though. Also I came here because I would like to start a conference line. Since Voip is the wave of the future... There are tons a free conference servers that you dial then enter conference number. But the easiest would be Sipphone' system, which is 1222(any_number)@proxy01.sipphone.com, like we could use 12228725824. "8725824" spells "usbjtag" on a phone keypad.
Old 01-29-2008, 07:25 PM

Perfect!!

The forum is growing up!
Old 11-17-2008, 12:10 PM

Perfect, it's what all forum needs.
Old 01-23-2009, 09:49 AM
Administrator

I got more PMs recently. If you get online at night check if I am in chat room. If I am there there is bigger chance I can help you via teamviewer at that time.
Please note I can only help you
1. setup your software.
2. Debrick your device.
3 Explain some basic concept of the USB JTAG NT software.

I will not provide support to cloner's client. All other request related non-software related might get rejected.
Old 01-29-2009, 12:31 PM

Default am I just stupid???

I bought this jtag over a month ago and not seeming to have much luck here. I have done a bunch of reading and I dont seem to be getting any where. All these links I try to go to say page cant be displayed. Is it just me or what?? I am not new at doing modems. I have built the 232 and done many 4xxx's. I bought this to be able to do cable boxes and the 51xx's. I have sent emails and have gotten a few responces saying he would help me. I have installled yahoo messenger and teamviewer as requested. An irc would be great but these links seem to be dead for me.

Please help anyone.
Old 01-29-2009, 02:06 PM
Administrator

irc is not option for me. We had irc once and was attacked by the well known JTAG cloner. I will come to the chat room at night and if I am there I can help you. Not during the day time.
Old 01-29-2009, 06:01 PM

I understand you are busy and have other things besides this going on so why not just make a step by step guide for people like me that are having a hard time. Once I get the hang of it I will be good to go.
Old 01-29-2009, 07:34 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by satsol67 View Post
I understand you are busy and have other things besides this going on so why not just make a step by step guide for people like me that are having a hard time. Once I get the hang of it I will be good to go.
Where are you now? What kind of step by step do you want? I think most information can be found
1. Software-> Manual pdf.
2. hardware-> MAIN WEBSITE. Not the forum. www.usbjatg.com list all the hardware.
As of trying to do any kind of hacking device, sorry I cannot creat any such kind of document. The BDM or JTAG NT are testing device and it is up to you what to do. The support you will get
1. Setup software.
2. Activation (if you do not know how to do it).
3. Debrick the device if you brick it.
4. Help you go on the road if you really need help. (For BDM I hope you understand what is reset 1 and what is init).

So if you have specific questions cannot found in manuals or main website, let me know and I will improve this.
Closed Thread