USB JTAG  

Go Back   USB JTAG > General > News

Closed Thread

Old 02-17-2013, 10:34 PM
Administrator

Default New users please read.

Due to large volume of the spam bot registration, we now stop the the new user registration. If you want to register to the forum and make post, please contact me and I can manually add you to the registered user. Please state which user name you want to use.
When you login the first time you need to modify the password and update your profile.
Old 02-18-2013, 04:48 AM

Damn, things really that bad now with the spam? :/ idiots... lol

bdm, just wanted to touch base with you and see if you got extra security measures for the fraud on the assholes that were doing chargebacks?

Any mandatory software updates that can disable their equipment if they pull that shit again? I had somewhat of a good idea if you can pull it off..

PayPal has a 45 day period for someone to file a claim right? I was thinking you could make a temporary key for users when they purchase and it would expire after 45 days - and if they don't do a chargeback then you can give them a full access key that doesn't expire, just a thought. I figured if it could be done it would cut out chargebacks alltogether. And even if they did, their equipment would be useless after 45 days.

WE ARE ANONYMOUS, EXPECT US.

All posts/topics that I post in are completely hypothetical in real life and should not be taken seriously.
Old 02-18-2013, 09:34 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRogers View Post
Damn, things really that bad now with the spam? :/ idiots... lol

bdm, just wanted to touch base with you and see if you got extra security measures for the fraud on the assholes that were doing chargebacks?

Any mandatory software updates that can disable their equipment if they pull that shit again? I had somewhat of a good idea if you can pull it off..

PayPal has a 45 day period for someone to file a claim right? I was thinking you could make a temporary key for users when they purchase and it would expire after 45 days - and if they don't do a chargeback then you can give them a full access key that doesn't expire, just a thought. I figured if it could be done it would cut out chargebacks alltogether. And even if they did, their equipment would be useless after 45 days.
That will be too much. Most users are honest and no need to implement this complicated system just for a few people. Not worth it.
Closed Thread