USB JTAG  

Go Back   USB JTAG > USBBDM (NT) > BDM (NT) on digital box.

Old 05-31-2013, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by henrysmooth View Post
Crazy to believe that DISH network was not encoded for a long time, could unlock and watch...now they use the card along with it, similiar idea with cable boxes, just chips are permanently on a board. That is all for now...
They have always used a card.............
Old 05-31-2013, 12:11 PM

Yea, sure - back to normal. I want the guy with the smooth Tutorial on the SB 6121 on my team. I wanna be like the Miami Heat is in Basketball. Jet Stream.
Old 05-31-2013, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonGoon View Post
Yea, sure - back to normal. I want the guy with the smooth Tutorial on the SB 6121 on my team. I wanna be like the Miami Heat is in Basketball. Jet Stream.
LOL, I don't blame you on that. But programming is just a small part of the overall picture.
Old 09-05-2013, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAPONE View Post
LOL, I don't blame you on that. But programming is just a small part of the overall picture.
My brain isnt clear as it was in the high school computer lab days in the Early '80s or I'd probly have mashed or hashed something by now.LOL
Old 09-05-2013, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by henrysmooth View Post
My brain isnt clear as it was in the high school computer lab days in the Early '80s or I'd probly have mashed or hashed something by now.LOL
your brain isn't clear alright...posting in a thread from over 4 months ago~~ lol...
Old 09-05-2013, 05:47 PM

Yea, I was gonna say and didn't know how to put it into words. This place has changed. But, there are still scores of people who PM me and wanna know how to beat the Key Change phenomenon. People who do NOT post. There's a quiet underground that think that I found an answer to questions that are incomunicado. Need to hook a Killswitch to this fiasco. These peeps will not Post under any circumstances.
Old 09-06-2013, 01:18 PM

From reading around, the only way around key change is to well... get a subscription and pay the Caco
Old 09-06-2013, 01:49 PM

Hey, Dude - you must be distillin' some good Shine ! If you had spent any productive time here, you would've realized by now that there are apprx. five (5) Members here that are part of an elite Task Force referred to as the Inner Circle who have climbed the ladder, made it to the Roof but won't go Public with this Tidbit because it's bigger than life itself. I've had hundreds of peeps wanna know how to book it. Haven't found one yet who will actually do so. It's so big that somebody would have to go into the Witness Protection Program and create a new identity for hisself before doing so. The Feds would be on you like white on Rice at that point. So, continue the reading and use your JTAG every now and then. Goodday.