USB JTAG  

Go Back   USB JTAG > General > News

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #16  
Old 02-27-2013, 01:43 PM
Tropical
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

0.55 dont work either, tried to install some build of libusb, nothing. may I recommend using apples tool they provide called "xcode" to develop applications.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 02-27-2013, 02:06 PM
usbbdm usbbdm is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 8,878
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tropical View Post
0.55 dont work either, tried to install some build of libusb, nothing. may I recommend using apples tool they provide called "xcode" to develop applications.
That will not happen. Mac version has been working for peoples for a while. Please read the forum and fix your installation.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 02-27-2013, 04:02 PM
OffTrack OffTrack is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 9
Default

Yes, the app is working fine for me on OSX 10.8.2. I don't have the USB BDM (NT) with me so can't fully test operation.

cheers
Paul
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 03-06-2013, 08:25 PM
d0 d0 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: S FL
Posts: 178
Default

for the linux .60 version, on the download page the version date is listed as 2012 should it be 2013?
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 03-07-2013, 12:03 PM
usbbdm usbbdm is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 8,878
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ak4d7 View Post
for the linux .60 version, on the download page the version date is listed as 2012 should it be 2013?
Sorry fixed.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 06-01-2013, 02:05 AM
wlkn wlkn is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 2
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by usbbdm View Post
Feature added, BCM LV mode. Target support Linksys M20 support. Other similar platforms should be easily support by 0.60.
Hi,

What is difference of BCM LV mode? I couldn't find anything about it on the web, could you please give a link (if available)?
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 06-01-2013, 09:31 AM
usbbdm usbbdm is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 8,878
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wlkn View Post
Hi,

What is difference of BCM LV mode? I couldn't find anything about it on the web, could you please give a link (if available)?
A special JTAG command is needed to enable EJTAG. This is not publicly published information. I found this information from a private source.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 06-01-2013, 11:29 AM
wlkn wlkn is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by usbbdm View Post
A special JTAG command is needed to enable EJTAG. This is not publicly published information. I found this information from a private source.
Thank you for the answer. Is it possible to disclose the information here and share details or share them with me by PM/e-mail?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:46 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.