Looking for PH9 nvram

All NVRAM requests go here.
KevvKev

Looking for PH9 nvram

Post by KevvKev »

Hello if anyone has any Phila Nvram for a PH9 type 1 please PM me. I have a few others for Phila to trade if needed.
Killswitch

Dct 2000

Post by Killswitch »

Good luck with this one. My name's John and I've been trying to get an NVRAM for NE Phila. for a DCT 2224 Non-PH Old Board unsuccessfully for more than 2 yrs. now. The only chance is with a lady named Keja who seems to be the most well prepared Tester in the Phila. Metro area. She Will have it. Send her a Private message and my guess is that you will have some good luck here. There are so few Testers in these parts that it's totally unbelievable. Nevertheless, get her attention and take from there. Goodday !
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

MoonGoon wrote:Good luck with this one. My name's John and I've been trying to get an NVRAM for NE Phila. for a DCT 2224 Non-PH Old Board unsuccessfully for more than 2 yrs. now. The only chance is with a lady named Keja who seems to be the most well prepared Tester in the Phila. Metro area. She Will have it. Send her a Private message and my guess is that you will have some good luck here. There are so few Testers in these parts that it's totally unbelievable. Nevertheless, get her attention and take from there. Goodday !
try getting a backup from canada..you thought you had it hard...lol :eek:
live your life like a beer commericial
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

justsomeguy wrote:try getting a backup from canada..you thought you had it hard...lol :eek:
DUDE that did not sound right. LMFAO.
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

CAPONE wrote:DUDE that did not sound right. LMFAO.
AHAHAHAHAHAHA :eek:
live your life like a beer commericial
keja

Post by keja »

MoonGoon wrote:Good luck with this one. My name's John and I've been trying to get an NVRAM for NE Phila. for a DCT 2224 Non-PH Old Board unsuccessfully for more than 2 yrs. now. The only chance is with a lady named Keja who seems to be the most well prepared Tester in the Phila. Metro area. She Will have it. Send her a Private message and my guess is that you will have some good luck here. There are so few Testers in these parts that it's totally unbelievable. Nevertheless, get her attention and take from there. Goodday !
LMBOOOOOOOO MoonGoon, I'm not a lady, I've been called alot of things in my lifetime but NEVER a lady. If you still need a NE nvram let me know, also kev u got mail.
Killswitch

Incredible !

Post by Killswitch »

Hi ! I'm terribly sorry for the misunderstanding. I remember chatting with you a couple of years ago and I had the impression that you were the opposite sex. Oh, my God! I'm very embarassed. But, yes, I need an NVRAM for a DCT 2224 Non-PH Older Board for NE Phila. Maybe some tidbits of help also. It occurs to me that you are pretty much the most aware Tester in the Phila. Metro area.
Congrats! Sixth biggest city in USA and almost no Testers here. There were a few and they faded away. I'll leave you an EMail Address to send to sometime today. I feel like a JackAss. Please excuse me.
keja

Post by keja »

MoonGoon wrote:Hi ! I'm terribly sorry for the misunderstanding. I remember chatting with you a couple of years ago and I had the impression that you were the opposite sex. Oh, my God! I'm very embarassed. But, yes, I need an NVRAM for a DCT 2224 Non-PH Older Board for NE Phila. Maybe some tidbits of help also. It occurs to me that you are pretty much the most aware Tester in the Phila. Metro area.
Congrats! Sixth biggest city in USA and almost no Testers here. There were a few and they faded away. I'll leave you an EMail Address to send to sometime today. I feel like a JackAss. Please excuse me.
Apology accepted:D and thanks for the kind words but, there is a guy here in the Philly area better than I. He also comes to this forum as well, he's going to kill me because I can't remember his name on this site, lol he's the one who called me and told me about this post of u calling me a lady.....lol but i'm far from being the most aware tester in our area. I'm suprised Capone/Tundra & JSG, are not ripping this post up as much as I have botherd them, I know they were rolling on the floor laughing there butts off when they read this post. But MoonGoon I will send u that PH9 when I get ur e-mail addy. At one time I knew how to send a nvram on this site but I done forgot how to do it...........lol
Killswitch

Local Reps

Post by Killswitch »

Ya don't say! There used to be a guy out in Delaware Co. whose handle began with an S and he's not around anymore. Neither is that fool Lexxion. He lives up here and went low profile outta fear of Comcast catching the edge on him. There are a few down in the Inner City that are fly-by-nite. And me? I'm hit/miss that concentrates exclusively on Cable Boxes and needs to get my awareness of DCT 700 up to snuff. Once again - I'm gonna grab a shower to wash the fool off of me that called you a lady. Men just don't do that. I'll be in touch after I clean up. Goodday.
KevvKev

Post by KevvKev »

keja wrote:LMBOOOOOOOO MoonGoon, I'm not a lady, I've been called alot of things in my lifetime but NEVER a lady. If you still need a NE nvram let me know, also kev u got mail.
LOL LOL LOL I did not want to say so but I knew who keja was LOLOLOLOLOL Thanks MoonGoon and a Big Thanks to Mr. keja he he he .........
Killswitch

Geeked Out

Post by Killswitch »

Yea, I'm looking in the mirror right now and I get the reflection of a smacked Ass. I chatted with him around 2 yrs. ago and , for some strange reason, was led to believe I was chatting with the opposite sex. I better reach into underwear and check what's hanging to be sure of what I am. That one must've been Comedy Central if you know him. All I know is that he's reasonably well focused on stuff in general and that Testers around NE Phila. are few and far between. I'm good on older boxes but need to improve skills on the popular 700. That box is #1 for popularity around these parts. The laughter's over. Time to become serious. Just kidding. Goodday !
moddog

Post by moddog »

This moongod always make me laugh, this thread is something else for 2 years he think keja was a female, am now thinking what lead him to think that way?
Good better best
keja

Post by keja »

MoonGoon wrote:Ya don't say! There used to be a guy out in Delaware Co. whose handle began with an S and he's not around anymore. Neither is that fool Lexxion. He lives up here and went low profile outta fear of Comcast catching the edge on him. There are a few down in the Inner City that are fly-by-nite. And me? I'm hit/miss that concentrates exclusively on Cable Boxes and needs to get my awareness of DCT 700 up to snuff. Once again - I'm gonna grab a shower to wash the fool off of me that called you a lady. Men just don't do that. I'll be in touch after I clean up. Goodday.
Yes I know excatly who u are talking about, he was very knowledgable about this hobby. He did just drop off the face of the earth.
Killswitch

The Man

Post by Killswitch »

:rolleyes: Gentlemen - I'm still here, I've just been getting my 1964 Ford Falcon Futura up and back on the road. It has sat in garage for two years and needs a moderate amount of troubleshoot to put to rights. However, I've received a new BDM NT and await the Activation code for it. If you have either an NVRAM for
the Older Board or a CR4 , that should serve my purpose. Damn thing has been Factory Reset. Must've been Smokey the Bear when I did that one. I actually thought it would reactivate the boy back to normal. Imagine that! Wiped out the Software and boots from its DIP. Firmware is 5.50. Now, that's hilarious! That goes back to 1999. A ha-ha.
keja

Post by keja »

MoonGoon wrote::rolleyes: Gentlemen - I'm still here, I've just been getting my 1964 Ford Falcon Futura up and back on the road. It has sat in garage for two years and needs a moderate amount of troubleshoot to put to rights. However, I've received a new BDM NT and await the Activation code for it. If you have either an NVRAM for
the Older Board or a CR4 , that should serve my purpose. Damn thing has been Factory Reset. Must've been Smokey the Bear when I did that one. I actually thought it would reactivate the boy back to normal. Imagine that! Wiped out the Software and boots from its DIP. Firmware is 5.50. Now, that's hilarious! That goes back to 1999. A ha-ha.
What area of Philly?