Could someone help me with the mod,, post pic or pm me please
e_suave

6412 mod

Post by e_suave »

Can U send to me when u get it?
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

extreme24 wrote:Could someone help me with the mod,, post pic or pm me please
What MOD Are you Looking For? Have you tryed to Use the Search TAB and Do a Search of 6412?

http://www.usbjtag.com/vbforum/forumdisplay.php?f=27
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
extreme24

Post by extreme24 »

TUNDRA wrote:What MOD Are you Looking For? Have you tryed to Use the Search TAB and Do a Search of 6412?

http://www.usbjtag.com/vbforum/forumdisplay.php?f=27
i really dont like asking for help,, i've searched and read but cant find the info,,

i see this
TUNDRA wrote:That does not workwell anymore. In most places they Now block channels as well.

X6889M = DCT3416
X6752M = DCH3416

Locate part number above and solder pin 1 to pin 2
Pin 1 will be the one with square solder pad.

but you did not state for 6412
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

extreme24 wrote:i really dont like asking for help,, i've searched and read but cant find the info,,

i see this

but you did not state for 6412
X6889M = DCT3416
X6752M = DCH3416

Locate part number above and solder pin 1 to pin 2
Pin 1 will be the one with square solder pad.

What I said There Is More than Enough Info On The Subject. I will Leave it At That. ;)
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
extreme24

Post by extreme24 »

will if anyone knows,, could u pm me or post pic to help me and others,,
S IT EZ
transitoryspace

Post by transitoryspace »

extreme24 wrote:will if anyone knows,, could u pm me or post pic to help me and others,,
can you take a pic of your motherboard.
can you circle in paint/photoshop/etc.

THEN! we can help you. You have to put some effort into this.
It shows you are TRYING
burp!
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

transitoryspace wrote:can you take a pic of your motherboard.
can you circle in paint/photoshop/etc.

THEN! we can help you. You have to put some effort into this.
It shows you are TRYING
LOL Your Correct. Its Not Like theres 100 of these on the Board Anyway. So Simple testing will Weed Out the Correct One. Thats the reason I am Not saying anything. Do Some Work Like Transistoryspace Suggested.
extreme24

Post by extreme24 »

this is what i have i do not see the chips u are referring to,,,,,,
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
S IT EZ
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

extreme24 wrote:this is what i have i do not see the chips u are referring to,,,,,,
Well Its there, No Doubt. ;) And If you Read All Related Threads On this Matter You Will Find A Posted Picture That Clearly Outlines the Correct Location. Do the WORK And you will Find It.
extreme24

Post by extreme24 »

well i guess ill find it eventually, benn here since 2007 and this is how i get treated just for asking a question... if i had close to an idea of what i was looking for i wouldnt keep asking,,, as i said, normally i sit in the background and read an read an read until i find the info i need...

ive read through the 6412 forum several times,,
S IT EZ
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

extreme24 wrote:well i guess ill find it eventually, benn here since 2007 and this is how i get treated just for asking a question... if i had close to an idea of what i was looking for i wouldnt keep asking,,, as i said, normally i sit in the background and read an read an read until i find the info i need...

ive read through the 6412 forum several times,,
It has Nothing to do With How Long you've Been Here. You have 3 out of 3 on The MOBO. That means 1 Out of three will be the Correct One. So Whats So Hard About giving it 3 Trys?
extreme24

Post by extreme24 »

lol thats the prob ,,, lol lol, i dont know what im looking for,, im trying bro,, just dont know what im looking for,,, am i looking for a chip, or just pads,, not trying to be an azzzz, i am re-reading as i type
S IT EZ
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

extreme24 wrote:lol thats the prob ,,, lol lol, i dont know what im looking for,, im trying bro,, just dont know what im looking for,,, am i looking for a chip, or just pads,, not trying to be an azzzz, i am re-reading as i type
Well people call then Chips. The call almost every componend on the MOBO a Chip In Fact its a Filter. You solder Pin 1 to pin 2 Which means it has more than 2 pins. 5 to Be exact. NOW Not may Components on the MOBO Have Exactly 5 Pins. There Clearly Visible in Picture You Posted So stay in that Area. Short of that You can Bring them to Me. JK LOL
marvelouzone

umm

Post by marvelouzone »

I'm not understanding whats so hard about giving help to someone who is trying.... If I knew the answer I would at least pm him and tell him, if not post it for the next person who comes along and ask... Yes maybe it is a newbish question, but we were all newbe's . I'm not saying hold his hand and spoon feed him, but at least give him a complete set of instructions if you have the know how, or specifics. we all have been taught something whether it is something to do with this hobby, electronics in general or whatever... What is so hard about helping people. I just dont understand it... When usbbdm releases new software and features, most of us rely on him to explain how it works, and how to use it. Not once have I seen him deny somebody help, I've even seen him countless times offer remote logon to help people with basic problems, not matter how stupid, newbish, or complicated the problem is. if we're a community, then help out the rest of the community... Just my opinion tho. I'm one of those foolish people who thinks the world could be a better place if we helped each other... How stupid of me right?