sctest

BDM (NT) on Star Choice
wickedcid

sctest

Post by wickedcid »

Does anyone have a link to the sctest file i cannot find it anywhere,thanks in advance.

Cid
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

wickedcid wrote:Does anyone have a link to the sctest file i cannot find it anywhere,thanks in advance.

Cid
http://www.usbjtag.com/vbforum/download ... file&id=24
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

Here you will find all 3 Missing DLL's............
Maybe Future Downloads of Setup.rar will Include them............

viewtopic.php?t=7425
wickedcid

Thanks

Post by wickedcid »

It may or may not be useful but thanks for the reply as i am tired of waiting for cable to show up in my area and just want to have something to play with as i have always tinfered with sat stuff for winter pass time as i don't ski. :)

Cid
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

wickedcid wrote:It may or may not be useful but thanks for the reply as i am tired of waiting for cable to show up in my area and just want to have something to play with as i have always tinfered with sat stuff for winter pass time as i don't ski. :)

Cid
Hopefully you can get it going.
wickedcid

cheers

Post by wickedcid »

Well it is just for fun and even if i can learn to map some of the free stuff that is up there on 4dtv etc will be a bonus its just a pass time and a learning if nothing else some brain candy, i pay for a full sub so not much else to be had as the kids are all down loaders so movies we have 6 months before the hit ppv lol Gawd last year when bored i set up my own card share just to test all the dusty irds in the garage then after successful completion put them all back lol

Cid
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

wickedcid wrote:Well it is just for fun and even if i can learn to map some of the free stuff that is up there on 4dtv etc will be a bonus its just a pass time and a learning if nothing else some brain candy, i pay for a full sub so not much else to be had as the kids are all down loaders so movies we have 6 months before the hit ppv lol

Cid
it sure would be nice if we could get this project going again..good luck in this buddy...keep in touch..
live your life like a beer commericial
wickedcid

yep

Post by wickedcid »

Need a little life in here ha ha so hopefully we can get some good input and have some fun with it and surely will keep in touch....

Cid
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

wickedcid wrote:Well it is just for fun and even if i can learn to map some of the free stuff that is up there on 4dtv etc will be a bonus its just a pass time and a learning if nothing else some brain candy, i pay for a full sub so not much else to be had as the kids are all down loaders so movies we have 6 months before the hit ppv lol Gawd last year when bored i set up my own card share just to test all the dusty irds in the garage then after successful completion put them all back lol

Cid
Pretty cool to make your own card share. Much better than Testing public card sharing...
wickedcid

was fun

Post by wickedcid »

Well i tested like 5 different irds some fta and some with old avrs that had a lot of dust on them but my 5800 pvr and captive works hi def i think i should get going again ha ha...

Cid
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

wickedcid wrote:Well i tested like 5 different irds some fta and some with old avrs that had a lot of dust on them but my 5800 pvr and captive works hi def i think i should get going again ha ha...

Cid
Yea, Love the PVR's. I love testing the HD DVR Boxes. Very cool to be able to record or Pause Live TV. :)