SBG900 how can I disable BPI???

All WiFi Modems
THE ORACLE

Post by THE ORACLE »

Natas and AK4D7,

I retry flashing with the Firm provided by Natas and It's finally getting connected with a valid MAC.

I still unable to do telnet on it... I honestly don't know what else to try... and have to tell you that I even try to log into a 5100 and have no luck... either I'm doing something really wrong with the way I use to connect telnet or something is wrong with my computer (is XP)...

Well at least I can still use my modem thanks all to you!!!! I really appreciate all the help that you have provided. I hope I can understand what I'm doing wrong and be able to telnet.. will keep trying but again.

Thanks for your help!

THE ORACLE!
natas

Post by natas »

no problem man, like I said I can show you remotely if you want, just hit me up on yahoo msg, natas660
THE ORACLE

Post by THE ORACLE »

I will do it tonight. Will look for you on Yahoo, once again thanks!
Pichardo

sorry . . .

Post by Pichardo »

THE ORACLE wrote:Natas and AK4D7,

I retry flashing with the Firm provided by Natas and It's finally getting connected with a valid MAC.

I still unable to do telnet on it... I honestly don't know what else to try... and have to tell you that I even try to log into a 5100 and have no luck... either I'm doing something really wrong with the way I use to connect telnet or something is wrong with my computer (is XP)...

Well at least I can still use my modem thanks all to you!!!! I really appreciate all the help that you have provided. I hope I can understand what I'm doing wrong and be able to telnet.. will keep trying but again.

Thanks for your help!

THE ORACLE!
Any advance in this ?

I have the same problem trying to login into TELNET ... Fail !

Can someone re-post the file with telnet activated ?

Keep Trying . . . !
natas

Post by natas »

here ya go, dont remember the user/pass tho
http://www.mediafire.com/?p0lum02x6wqgf20
good luck
Pichardo

. . . .

Post by Pichardo »

natas wrote:here ya go, dont remember the user/pass tho
http://www.mediafire.com/?p0lum02x6wqgf20
good luck
Thankz bro.. i apreciate a lot . . . !

Keep Trying . . . !
abescalamis

Post by abescalamis »

THE ORACLE wrote:Honestly man I don't know what I'm doing wrong but I cannot log into the modem thru telnet...

I have turned off windows firewall, stopped my Antivirus, and basically tried several times with telnet and not being able to connect...

Can you give me some step by step on how do you connect? Maybe I can found my error like that...

Also if it's not too much to ask... Can you create another full dump with the BPI Disabled?

Once again I really appreciate all your help!

THE ORACLE!
Can you please send me this full dumo with the shell enable if you still have it I will appreciate it