possible XC chip jtag???

JTAG on dct2500/dct700
eddieigo

possible XC chip jtag???

Post by eddieigo »

I was checking something out online and stumbled across what appears to be the chip schematics and I think the XC chip has a possible jtag if possible maybe somebody can give me a hand or tell me what Im looking at idk maybe somebody found this already...

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=5DC1184E72C89535!3165&authkey=!AATFefWykeGxjx8&v=3&ithint=photo%2cjpg
Wolfgang

Post by Wolfgang »

eddieigo wrote:I was checking something out online and stumbled across what appears to be the chip schematics and I think the XC chip has a possible jtag if possible maybe somebody can give me a hand or tell me what Im looking at idk maybe somebody found this already...
I don't know what you are hoping for but here is a copy of the XC chip detailed diagram for the latest DCT700 (Rev 3.0). In reality the XC chip uses a serial connection, I don't know of any JTAG usage so far although there might be possibility of such connection.

moddog

Post by moddog »

Someone wrote that on a team I am on today and I really thought about it and said "Yes" Anger kills goals, motivation, relationships, moods, ideas, thoughts, relationships, drive, self-esteem/worth/belief, holidays, events, etc! Plus it kills others on the road (roadrage) and puts others in fear!
The reason this hit home is my DD just left her hubs and we were all concerned how anger was gonna show up in that situation, and looking back Anger is what destroyed the relationship in the first place. Many night i smokey and drink my self to sleep hope i would dream of a way to crack this XCHIP, but the closest i came to do so is with a hammer, right now am at our leader door ringing the bell will he answers, your guess is good as mine.
Good better best
eddieigo

IDk

Post by eddieigo »

Idk honestly I feel as though fuck it why not give it a try right lol... I will let you know what I find
moddog

Post by moddog »

Steady persistence in a course of action, a purpose, a state, etc., especially in spite of difficulties, obstacles, or discouragement. Been there and down that right now am sitting on a beach in the Caribbean smoking the highest grade of weed you can fine on earth it self hoping that our dear admin will give us a Surprise one of these days, but like he stated about 3 years ago USBJTAG is just a tool.......If you want to go to heaven you of to dead first, read between the line.
Good better best
Wolfgang

Post by Wolfgang »

moddog wrote:.... sitting on a beach in the Caribbean smoking the highest grade of weed you can fine on earth it self ...
I knew you were up to something like that. The poetry in your lasts posts gave you away :)
moddog

Post by moddog »

Wolfgang wrote:I knew you were up to something like that. The poetry in your lasts posts gave you away :)
My name is ebola aids have nothing on me so what or you trying to say dwl....only the boss himself have the info on cracking the xchip maybe you as well, knocking my head on the wall...capone he is a hard nut to crack but he is a good old guy i learn a lot from him, one question for you can the cow jump over the moon?
Good better best
Team Windowpane

Post by Team Windowpane »

some puzzle piece of info. does anybody have any results for it?
MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

I have tried getting in to the XC chip every which way possible for over a year and a half but there is no feasible way of changing the info on it without specialized equipment, the info on it can be seen but not changed, every time I have tried changing something it goes right back, which leads me to believe the chip has some sort of built in protection so it is just not possible for me personally. And I have tried and tried extensively to get in to this but in all honesty it's like trying to perform brain surgery or change the way someone thinks once they have their mindset on something.... If I had to use a metaphor, it's exactly like trying to rationalize with a religious person, even though you have scientific proof it still won't change the way they think or change anything.

The XC chip is over time becoming more and more of a lost cause, either because we just don't have the correct capabilities i.e. Hardware wise, or programming wise, or both. We do at least know that we can view the information on the chip but actually changing it is a whole different type of scenario that I quite frankly am giving up on. I still feel that those with the initiative should keep trying different methods but it's exhausted me physically and mentally, and let's say we do get to the point of being able to change the info, who's to say the caco won't just knock the info we change right back to what it was once they notice a rogue box, the difference between catv and dish is that catv is 2 way communication and dish has always been 1 way, which is why it can be easily hacked and changed without worrying about the company messing with he changes made. Catv is IMHO a lost cause for attempt to change, but still worth exploring to see what happens.
I JTAGGED your mom.
I was told that there is no such thing as a free lunch, I then learned through personal experience that the best things in life ARE FREE - Me

WE ARE ANONYMOUS, EXPECT US.

All posts/topics that I post in are completely hypothetical in real life and should not be taken seriously.