usbjtagnt install on windows 7 64bit

JTAG on dct2500/dct700
blackice151

usbjtagnt install on windows 7 64bit

Post by blackice151 »

Hi guys, I just got my usbjtagnt and activation code. I want to make sure that everything installs right the first time without error. I want to know all the right drivers to load and the right order to load them. Thanks
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

blackice151 wrote:Hi guys, I just got my usbjtagnt and activation code. I want to make sure that everything installs right the first time without error. I want to know all the right drivers to load and the right order to load them. Thanks
Just run the setup under download section. You should be the admin to run the setup I think. It works with 64 bit Windows 7.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

blackice151 wrote:Hi guys, I just got my usbjtagnt and activation code. I want to make sure that everything installs right the first time without error. I want to know all the right drivers to load and the right order to load them. Thanks
Like USBBDM Said it works well with Windows 7 64 Bit. For the Most Part you don't even have to download drives as Windows 7 will download appropiat drives, However if needed you will also find drivers for 64 Bit OS's.

If you get any Runtime Errors Use the Search tab to search (runtime error) and you will find a Post by Mr.Rogers with a Link to an AIO Solution to that problem that works Excelent.
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."