To the Smartless Members

Anything related to script should go here.
CAPONE

To the Smartless Members

Post by CAPONE »

Lets Analize this

Copy & Paste

Care to make a Bet on that 100% I have seen it with my own Eyes. A Box in my House and a Buddy Of mine made one Phone call and BOOM Box Opend Up All Channels. BTW The Buddy That made that Phone Call Is Also a Member Here.

What did I say that is Considered TOS?????????????

Did I say the Box was not a Legit Box??????? NOOOOOOOOOOO
Therefore it was a Legit Box on an Active Account. That the Box was in My House and Not in the House where It is registered to. Whats Not legal about that? The ponit here was that With a simple phone call one can have the Operteter at CC Add packages to the Box.

Some members here Are Clearly Borderline RETARDS. :D A miracle they Can Read, But Have 0 Understanding of What they Read. What a Waste of Space , Food and Air. :D

Do the World a Huge Favor and SHOOT YOURSELFS. ;)
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

tundra,

don't let this guy get to ya. we all know how much you help people. and doing this is just what the guy wants. to try to get ya going...lets all just drop it and carry on with helping those who need it and have some fun with this great game of testing ! :-D

usbbdm closed the thread because he seen it and thought it best. so instead of starting a new thread to defend yourself (which you don't have to do around here cause everyone knows that your a very helpfull guy) ....don't let that dragon outa the cage over this buddy !

lets just drop it and have some fun !!!!!

cheers

justsomeguy