why is the chat never working properly

Report bugs found in the software. New release will fix those busg.
RIP_Felipeferras

why is the chat never working properly

Post by RIP_Felipeferras »

well i dont know if it is just me or its the chat
i've been trying to chat with lots of user in this forum and the chat is not working , the soonest i log in to the chat it will kick out the user that is on it to let me in then if the user logs in again it will automatically kick me out
and if you can see in this photos the time show is the same i have so i assume all the time that someone needs help cause is in the chat right , well same thing always i will kick the users trying to chat and so on

in resume my question is if this chat can get updated or fix by the boss well i hope you guy's can contribute to my thread cause i really want to help people in the chat
ok thanks for reading

٩(●̮̮̃•)۶=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ᴼ•ₒ ○ ˚ͦ ◦•ᵒ ºᴼ•ₒ no andaba muerto andaba de parranda ₒ•ᴼ۝
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

not all those are people looking for help....as you know there was a huge amount of spybots coming here and posting absolute garbage on the threads, so they were redirected to the chatroom instead, at least this way even if they are here they are only stuck in that area..so many of those names you see of people are not actually people. so maybe that has something to do with what's going on..
live your life like a beer commericial
RIP_Felipeferras

Post by RIP_Felipeferras »

got it thanks
٩(●̮̮̃•)۶=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ᴼ•ₒ ○ ˚ͦ ◦•ᵒ ºᴼ•ₒ no andaba muerto andaba de parranda ₒ•ᴼ۝