dct2500 plat issues

Report bugs found in the software. New release will fix those busg.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

lama19 wrote:The plat works without modifying it, the problem starts when I modify it.
OMFG, Really? Tell me Somthing I Don't Know. I am All Too Familiar with this Problem And I didn't Rest Untill I figured a Way to Solve It.
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
lafraga

Post by lafraga »

lama19 wrote:How do I do that! just add the dll file to the directory. or do I just install an old version.
Add the old one in directory and remove the new one
Get rich or die trying
lama19

Post by lama19 »

TUNDRA wrote:DUDE then your clearly doing somthing wrong. I had that issuse long ago and figured out how to solve it.

You have Two Options
One = Write a full BackUp of a Good Box, ( AND I MEAN FULL = EVERYTHING ) May not always Work

Two = Write an slightly older firmware ( AGAIN FULL BACKUP ) And let box take Firmware Update On its Own.
I Use 3.26 and let it take Update. HAS Always WORKED FOR ME.
Thank you Boss! can you spare a copy of an old firmware so I can try it.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

lafraga wrote:Add the old one in directory and remove the new one
I keep Both, In case I want to switch back and Forth.;)
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

lama19 wrote:Thank you Boss! can you spare a copy of an old firmware so I can try it.
PM me E-Mail Addy
lama19

Post by lama19 »

TUNDRA wrote:OMFG, Really? Tell me Somthing I Don't Know. I am All Too Familiar with this Problem And I didn't Rest Untill I figured a Way to Solve It.
That's why Im asking you for help, because you know more than I do. you are the man, Im only a simpleton.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

lama19 wrote:That's why Im asking you for help, because you know more than I do. you are the man, Im only a simpleton.
DUDE That Problem was Driving me NUTS. I could not Let Go Of It Untill I found a Solution.
So I didn't Know How to Solve it But Doing Lots of different TEST I Figured a Way to Solve it.
I'm No Better than You, Just More Determined Not to ASK For A Solution But Find it On My Own. Not that I Mind Sharing But Wished People Tryed Testing Harder Instead Of always going the Easy Route.
lama19

Post by lama19 »

Some people are able to process these things better than others. you are gifted that way and im not.
lama19

Post by lama19 »

thank you lafraga, I appreciate it.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

lama19 wrote:Some people are able to process these things better than others. you are gifted that way and im not.
Not Gifted DUDE. I Just don't Give UP easy. And I was determined to find a Way to Solve the Problem.
Thats what TRUE TESTING IS ALL ABOUT.......;)

http://results.speedtest.comcast.net/result/77066692.png
lama19

Post by lama19 »

how long does it take for the update.
lama19

Post by lama19 »

which dll file do i add, is it the dcttest.dll or something else.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

lama19 wrote:which dll file do i add, is it the dcttest.dll or something else.
I see I am Waisting my Time trying to Help You. Some Folks Can even Follow Simple Instructions. :D

So Long and GOOD LUCK.
lama19

Post by lama19 »

I tried it, the box reset once and the guide went and never come back, that's why I ask how long does it take to upgrade.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

lama19 wrote:which dll file do i add, is it the dcttest.dll or something else.
lama19 wrote:I tried it, the box reset once and the guide went and never come back, that's why I ask how long does it take to upgrade.
LOOK @ RED
That does not Look Like your asking How Long it Takes. :D

Takes about 30 min some times a Bit More. If you don't have the patience, Swap it for a good Box at your closest CC Payment Center. :D