***Best JTAG***

Use USB JTAG NT for development. GNU deugger etc.
Killswitch

Post by Killswitch »

Damn, you've been here longer than myself. But, I can't deny your opinion. You patronized our Admin and, down the road, his direction has led to an updated piece of hardware and a superior product. There should be a way to swap that legacy JTAG for an NT. Nevertheless, the man who points up this site is, in the real world, a fair, square, genuine leader who supports his product and its users BIG TIME . He will take the time to call you on the fone if he believes he can bring a solution to the table. Remarkable in this day/age. I would send him a PM and tell him that you've been on board for more than 5 yrs. and would like to continue moving forward (with a JTAG NT) . Maybe he'll have the flexibility to advance you a new one if you return the old. This guy is a sincere businessman and wants his clientele to be happy. Go for it. Goodday.
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

For starters this thread is from 2010 !!!!!
secondly.....there is nothing wrong with PAYING for a new and improved product ! put it this way....if you bought a laptop 10 years ago and it gets outdated, slow, old OS should you be able to go back to the store you bought it from and get a new one ???? hell no !! just because you buy soemthing doesn't mean you should be given life time upgrades for free does it? people would go out of business pretty quick if that was the case ! go to microsoft and tell them you have windows 3.1 (yes i'm dating myself) and tell them you want a upgrade to windows 8 and see what they say !!
live your life like a beer commericial
cheeto

Post by cheeto »

I'm not asking for a free handout or anything.
I just got unlucky in my purchase. When I bought mine, I was well aware that there was a cloned version out there. I had to make a choice in my purchase, and I chose to buy from USBJTAG for ethical reasons.
The sad part was that just a few months after my purchase the NT was released it marked the end of the support for a product that i had just purchased.
I sort of got punished because of other people's actions.

I'm sure the NT is well worth the money and more some.
I really appreciate the support i received on this site. My use of the USBjtag has been strictly hobby. Like many others here, I just like learning.

cheers
moddog

Post by moddog »

cheeto wrote:I'm not asking for a free handout or anything.
I just got unlucky in my purchase. When I bought mine, I was well aware that there was a cloned version out there. I had to make a choice in my purchase, and I chose to buy from USBJTAG for ethical reasons.
The sad part was that just a few months after my purchase the NT was released it marked the end of the support for a product that i had just purchased.
I sort of got punished because of other people's actions.

I'm sure the NT is well worth the money and more some.
I really appreciate the support i received on this site. My use of the USBjtag has been strictly hobby. Like many others here, I just like learning.

cheers
When the boss discontinue the clone you should cry then, why cry now.
Good better best
cheeto

r u serious?

Post by cheeto »

Crying?
Are you kidding?, USBJTAG was a fantastic product when it had support. I'd recommend anyone to buy the NT. I was just unlucky, that's all.
Like they, you forget about your customers, your customers forget about you.

cheers