Is this gonna be supported

Use USB JTAG NT on VOIP device so we can unlock the device or configure the device.
babyoche

Post by babyoche »

3ll×÷¿ÿß
köþ|®
~gl{o_þ÷ö°nÈÿÃ￾Ññÿs~öþ{ý|[È
ëÞ¹ûÃ￾È«½ÿþ¾°¿ÛÃ￾ûïÿÆÃ￾ãw°¿°¸ü8¸¸»¸¸8¸°¼n7֩oÈÌüÛîê°¿°»ó¸
ÿZ.ùÙîOØßûúÆÃ￾Ãæs§ù°ÆÃ￾ÃCöïØ5{ÿø|/¥þÿÛÃ￾}:ëÞùsÜ«
ý+ÿÿ»¾0¿ÿw÷¯}ý°ÆÃ￾Ãf0ÆÃ￾ÃCò¦ûÊØ_cáxñûþýþ}»Ã￾}÷ëÞûsüÿ«cçíÎohýûòÇÃ￾£f0ÇÃ￾þ3Ã￾C»Æ¿³Zoh_Xüøñûþýþÿ»Ã￾}ÑÿëÞùsü«ù«ãçí»¾°>ïúÆÃ￾þ3Ã￾fsþÆÃ￾þ3Ã￾ÃCúÆ»^oh_Xüøñûþ}þÿÛÃ￾}ÿëÞùsü«ù[þ¾°¿ÿúÆÃ￾Ãÿ3Åû¸¸8ö¸½¾¾°¼¼gÛ/¹u{ÿxü/ù¿_èû¿ÿZÿýÑ_ß÷Ã￾ñÿóv{÷¿òÆÃ￾ÃƸ¸¸¾¿Ã￾ohÃŒ^ÌÌ8¼>fflîonçn/þw{ÿø|?ÿÃ￾{oÃ￾ÿ°¿°¾²ßÕÿöÿãÿ?´÷÷¼¸½é£CC'locøwþü÷û°_6ß_¿¿ÿqÿöÿ°üÿ{þ°÷þ»öû}ÿïÌüû¥ÿö¿0.¿ßWZß?nlüÿ}?ç°ocøÿglïß¹Ñ]ûÃ￾ýë°¼¿þ|??ß6ßþ]¿_WßÛóå¿Èü¼ÿý~°?Çéþßüü°ÿnÃ￾ÿûÛãÛÃÃ￾ÃÿÃ￾ÛÿÃûÎÿûóûûÛó?ûþïcøÿÿ{þ|åí¸¿9¸ÿûÿÃ￾ÿû¼clÙ°v|ÿ}'öëùöOlþÿWÿkÿoÃ￾áý°»¸nnoLNúóúûÚÛjzÿøýûÿñóoL7'öÿÛÂÃïûýøþÿúý|¿ÿï5¡÷sýï¡¿¿¿û_ý¥ÿ÷0¿ñ®ß¾ÿáÑÿ}åï=üÖÖ¹ïñ¿¿¿cáû¹ý¥ÿw°é®¾ÿêÿÿÿÿÿêzÿÿýÿû¿þþß
ùÿ Çîÿ>ÿ×þ/ßáùýù?9ÿ??©ÿjúÿÿÿÿjëÿÿjÿÿÿêêÿêÿïÿÿÿÿjÿêÿúÿûÿûÿÿÿïÿïÿïÿïÿïÿîÿîÿëÿ{?¹|>ß½þ|?ÿáÿ{ßñ|?ÿøÿûÿ¾ùÃ￾ÿïÃ￾~ÿÿ}ç¯?|?ÿá¿ûüêìü߯¯ßÃ￾¿ÿ*/öï÷þý|çÿ|ßÿëÃ￾áíÃ￾ÿ?6¯¼ïþÿÃ￾}¿¿7öûï=ü|ùèü°fï¼ÿoz0?ý¿¥ç°üÿ~ûþþ÷û°|Ã￾K°ÿßÃ￾á

I tried swapping the cables back and forward
speed 115200
data bits 8
stop bits 1
parity none
flow control none
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

babyoche

Post by babyoche »

I tried all of them but 128000 and 36200, I get unable to open connection to COM1
unable to configure serial port
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

babyoche wrote:I tried all of them but 128000 and 36200, I get unable to open connection to COM1
unable to configure serial port
LOL WELL if you cant Open connection you cant get anything done.
I see you have a Do it your Self TTL LOL That may be your Problem there Also.
babyoche

Post by babyoche »

...but I'm able to do dpc2100 with it,
send me a link to buy a real one.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

babyoche wrote:...but I'm able to do dpc2100 with it,
If your able to Do DCP2100 with it Then Its good and Working.
I can't help you any further since I don't have one Here to test with.
Try PMing the Member that Posted He was Able to do it so He can tell you What settings He Use. I can tell from the read that its a BAUD Rate Problem
However If none of the Default Bauds Worked for you then You can try different ones. 36200 Is not a common Baud Rate. What I did was Start with 9600 and kept adding a few 100's to the Baud rate untill I found one that Worked. So Its a Matter Of Determination. If you really Wanted BAD you will try Anything. Of course Its Easyer to Just ask the Guy For the Settings he Used.

B y the Whay what are you Useing software Wise? I use Putty. So far its the Best for the Job and the Easyest to setup. Plus I like that you can make Save a Particular setting for Future Use.

Maybe if you have TeamView I can Better Help You.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

fuddi007 wrote:BREAK THROUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got Serial working on the 802g

U-Boot 1.2.0 (Feb 24 2011 - 15:47:07)
PSPU-Boot 1.2.1.48

DRAM: 64 MB
Macronix MX25l12805D flash found
Flash: 16 MB

In: serial
Out: serial
Err: serial
Running RAM test
RAM test passed
*** ACTIMAGE = 1, will try to boot UBFI1 stored @0x48040000
## Executing script at 48040000
The USBJTAG NT Can Definitely Read and Program this Flash For Sure.
fuddi007

Post by fuddi007 »

CAPONE wrote:The USBJTAG NT Can Definitely Read and Program this Flash For Sure.
but using which target?
fuddi007

Post by fuddi007 »

babyoche wrote:...but I'm able to do dpc2100 with it,
And don't waste your time on serial (YET), What ever you load on this modem, will not "work" correctly.... trust me
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

fuddi007 wrote:but using which target?
The Point is Not the target. If I hade One I would Dump the BackUp. With that USBBDM can do what needs to be done to add the suport. For Sure it won't take Him Much Time to do So. Of course If he had one of these modems in his Hands it would have been done By Now.
I don't have one so I can try, But I bet playing around with the DPC3000 XML Would Work amd maybe the flash XML will need to be modded as well But Certainly Doable. Of course There are other means to Read this Flash So it could be sent to USBBDM to Compleate the Job.
babyoche

Post by babyoche »

CAPONE wrote:The Point is Not the target. If I hade One I would Dump the BackUp. With that USBBDM can do what needs to be done to add the suport. For Sure it won't take Him Much Time to do So. Of course If he had one of these modems in his Hands it would have been done By Now.
I don't have one so I can try, But I bet playing around with the DPC3000 XML Would Work amd maybe the flash XML will need to be modded as well But Certainly Doable. Of course There are other means to Read this Flash So it could be sent to USBBDM to Compleate the Job.
I can send you one and USBBDM two for testing, I have 6220 if needed. pm me with the P.O.Box
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

babyoche wrote:I can send you one and USBBDM two for testing, I have 6220 if needed. pm me with the P.O.Box
The 6220's are Already Supported.
babyoche

Post by babyoche »

yeah, that's what I'm using.
Whammy45

Post by Whammy45 »

The Model he's talking about is the arris 802g, this is the thread topic.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

Whammy45 wrote:The Model he's talking about is the arris 802g, this is the thread topic.
Yes He Know this. And Supporting this Target Is No Problem.