no one interesting in unlocking vdv21 with guI?

Use USB JTAG NT on VOIP device so we can unlock the device or configure the device.
xiaoxiangzi

no one interesting in unlocking vdv21 with guI?

Post by xiaoxiangzi »

no one interesting in unlocking vdv21 with guI?:(
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

xiaoxiangzi wrote:no one interesting in unlocking vdv21 with guI?:(
There is no GUI for VDV21. Like sigma on SB5100 you can make your own GUI if yo like.
RIP_Felipeferras

Post by RIP_Felipeferras »

i will love o learn how to make my own GUI for a modem that be nice

can you imagine

FELIPEFERRAS.666
٩(●̮̮̃•)۶=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ᴼ•ₒ ○ ˚ͦ ◦•ᵒ ºᴼ•ₒ no andaba muerto andaba de parranda ₒ•ᴼ۝
liviu

GUI for VDV21

Post by liviu »

usbbdm wrote:There is no GUI for VDV21. Like sigma on SB5100 you can make your own GUI if yo like.
I am interested in writing a GUI for VDV21/VDV22, but I don't know how to decompress the firmware. I have used the BCMImg.exe already but that still gives me a single large uncompressed file. How can I add pages to that ? Do you have any documentation ? I don't mind if you have documentation for another device (the SB5100), I am willing to dig through anything to find out how it works.
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

liviu wrote:I am interested in writing a GUI for VDV21/VDV22, but I don't know how to decompress the firmware. I have used the BCMImg.exe already but that still gives me a single large uncompressed file. How can I add pages to that ? Do you have any documentation ? I don't mind if you have documentation for another device (the SB5100), I am willing to dig through anything to find out how it works.
You should first see if you can add/modify SB5101 firmware. If you can then you should be able to do the next. There are a lot of work to analyze the firmware.