JTAG on Vonage VDV21 worked.

Use USB JTAG NT on VOIP device so we can unlock the device or configure the device.
pctouch

Post by pctouch »

So what can we do to make them work with another VOIP provider??
Please help, I'm in the dark now, 3 days and I have not heard any news/
Are you planing to release the dll?
any instructions on how to do it with the serial port??

Thanks
pctouch

no help

Post by pctouch »

it is amazing how for whatever reason we get ignore when asking for help. when I purchased my jtag from here was expecting soe support from the forums which I have never gotten.
Has anyone truly got any complete help from this forum???
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

pctouch wrote:it is amazing how for whatever reason we get ignore when asking for help. when I purchased my jtag from here was expecting soe support from the forums which I have never gotten.
Has anyone truly got any complete help from this forum???
If you need help please use teamviewer and go to chat.
The unlock is not part of the JTAG. You have to use serial port to issue commands.
The unlock was done a long time ago and if I use teamviewer I might remember how it was done.
xiaoxiangzi

Post by xiaoxiangzi »

i think the vdv21 can't change SIP setting using GUI,can you make a firmware the same as VT2142?
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

xiaoxiangzi wrote:i think the vdv21 can't change SIP setting using GUI,can you make a firmware the same as VT2142?
I think the idea is the same as the GUI for sigma. There is not a lot of demand doing so.
xiaoxiangzi

to usbbdm

Post by xiaoxiangzi »

how to erase hash and Keys ,can you give me have a look ,what't the command?i have a usbjtagnt ,how to do it .
xiaoxiangzi

to usbbdm

Post by xiaoxiangzi »

how to use serial port to set the SIP user account,you don't say!you just tell me how to connect.
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

xiaoxiangzi wrote:how to erase hash and Keys ,can you give me have a look ,what't the command?i have a usbjtagnt ,how to do it .
If you want setup teamviewer and i can take a look.
xiaoxiangzi

to usbbdm

Post by xiaoxiangzi »

ok,thinks ,but how can i find you
longjon

Vdv21-vd

Post by longjon »

I know it's a little late for this but this is for some people that are viewing like me for serial help and commands check out this sight http://www.voipfan.net/unlock/vportal.php and to you master usbbdm keep up the great work
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

It will be more interesting if someone create a firmware that has the web settings. It should not be more complicated than the SB5100 one. The structure is the same as SB5100.