Getting Started with the usbjtag NT?

Newbies post here.
Mr.Backup

Getting Started with the usbjtag NT?

Post by Mr.Backup »

Hi, I want to know whether to install the usbjtag NT is strictly necessary to install the first WinUSB 32bit Driver before USBJTAG NT Software 0.12.

A greeting.
Fifty-Fifty
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

There is no "install" for USBJTAG NT 0.12. This software is called "green software" as no "install" or "uninstall". (If you do uninstall, there is a left over on the registry about your setting).
You need to install the UBS driver once you plug in the USB JTAG NT. That is all you need to do.
Since there is growing in size of all the USB drivers, I made the driver seperate so you only need to download the driver you need. And there will be much less driver release than USB JTAG NT(UJmodem) releases.
candito

Post by candito »

usbbdm wrote:There is no "install" for USBJTAG NT 0.12. This software is called "green software" as no "install" or "uninstall". (If you do uninstall, there is a left over on the registry about your setting).
You need to install the UBS driver once you plug in the USB JTAG NT. That is all you need to do.
Since there is growing in size of all the USB drivers, I made the driver seperate so you only need to download the driver you need. And there will be much less driver release than USB JTAG NT(UJmodem) releases.

where do you find the driver
sosacarlos

USBJTAG NT Driver

Post by sosacarlos »