-init
-getram 400000 200000
Firmware Test 07.96
Do not forget to program the chip
-program
Erase starts...
Erase time 00:00:10
Program starts...

and then it writes only half way and freezes there... I tried it again and again and it always freezes half way. Any ideas?
tester5

Post by tester5 »

getram code
program code
virus.b

Re: Restore DCT2224

Post by virus.b »

I assume you mean I MUST get the "code" from a good unit first? and then copy it to my unit?
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

virus.b wrote:I assume you mean I MUST get the "code" from a good unit first? and then copy it to my unit?
Instead of use getram, you can use ldram.
virus.b

Re: Stuck at half way programming CODE

Post by virus.b »

For some reason, it programs to around half way and stuck there. It erases fine, but doesnt seem to program 100%. Is there a way to erase the code completely, and start fresh?
virus.b

Re: Still Displays "6Er1"

Post by virus.b »

As soon as I plug in the power with or without BDM, it displays 6Er1.... Does this mean my DCT2000 is bricked? But the funny thing is, when I get into the BDM Software, it still allows me to program and all, and says BDM Connected. Does anyone know if there is a hardware RESET for this model or something? Please help!!
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

virus.b wrote:As soon as I plug in the power with or without BDM, it displays 6Er1.... Does this mean my DCT2000 is bricked? But the funny thing is, when I get into the BDM Software, it still allows me to program and all, and says BDM Connected. Does anyone know if there is a hardware RESET for this model or something? Please help!!
If you setup VNC I can help you out. Looks like you have a lots of problem and you are not familiar with the process.