nvram tool

NVRAM related issues.
jpimpschool

nvram tool

Post by jpimpschool »

hello can i use NVTOOL to change channel 301 h** to channel 4, 5, 6, etc ?

The purpose would be to make channel 301 authorized because its currently not authorized.
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

jpimpschool wrote:hello can i use NVTOOL to change channel 301 h** to channel 4, 5, 6, etc ?

The purpose would be to make channel 301 authorized because its currently not authorized.
i don't think it works like that. you cannot use nvtool to activate a channel
live your life like a beer commericial
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

jpimpschool wrote:hello can i use NVTOOL to change channel 301 h** to channel 4, 5, 6, etc ?

LOL Intresting Point of View However The Answer is NO.
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

Your CC will change it for you. Actually the answer is YES. you can copy channel 301 to 4.
There is source and dest. If you select source 301 and dest 4 it will do it for you. But once you plug in the cable the channel map might get wiped out.
moddog

Post by moddog »

usbbdm wrote:Your CC will change it for you. Actually the answer is YES. you can copy channel 301 to 4.
There is source and dest. If you select source 301 and dest 4 it will do it for you. But once you plug in the cable the channel map might get wiped out.
I ask this question last year and the answer i get is no. Wowww
Good better best
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

usbbdm wrote:Your CC will change it for you. Actually the answer is YES. you can copy channel 301 to 4.
What your saying is Channel can be relocated, THAT IS A YES, However it will continu to be Channel 301 Viewed on Channel 4, Just becouse you Relocate the Channel It won't open a different channel.

What the members intention here was to uses the channel 4 location to open channels 301 HBO. So far as I Know THAT IS NOT POSIBLE.

Or IS IT USBBDM ?
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
marthypaul

Post by marthypaul »

If channel 301 is not authorized, then it is probably not possible to open that channel.

But it might be different story with channel with the message:
Wait, this channel should be here shortly.

Anybody tried that option so far ????

Have not connect now my dct700 boxes, so I didn't tested yet that option.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

marthypaul wrote:If channel 301 is not authorized, then it is probably not possible to open that channel.

But it might be different story with channel with the message:
Wait, this channel should be here shortly.

Anybody tried that option so far ????

Have not connect now my dct700 boxes, so I didn't tested yet that option.
Thats the Point I am trying to make, That simply Moving channel 301 to Location of Channel 4 WON'T Open the channel. Is Seams tha USBBDM Did Not Understand what this Member was Looking to DO. :D

However Yes It is Posible to Move an Open Channel to a Different Channel Location.

FF SX BB CK
stomperz

Oob

Post by stomperz »

It will stick if you change your OOB frequency - but it screw up your channel menu

btw: all changes can be done within JTAGNT