question !

Firmware related issues.
junctionbox

question !

Post by junctionbox »

If i added both winusb 32bit driver and usbjtagnt cypress driver into the same folder will this cause any type of conflict when attempting to program the dct2224 or 2244 . The reason im asking this question some my units are going into ber1 state after programming
junctionbox
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

It will not be conflict.
The reason your boxx goes to Ber1 is the checksum of the plat is not right. If you fix the checksum the box will be back to life.
DCT2224 is 100% debrickable. No worry. It can alwasy go to debug mode to let yuo program.
junctionbox

checksum

Post by junctionbox »

Ok you said the checksum is off .sir ive never experience this before checksum problems if possible could you explain in simple terms how to fix the check sum of the dct 2224 and 2244
junctionbox
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

It all depends on how you program the box. If you do it again you can cut and paste your output window here so I can determine where goes wrong. Normally the checksum is calculated automatically. If the programming is normal, you should not see this error.
junctionbox

checksum issues

Post by junctionbox »

now you mention programming (406000 aa000)you cant use this normal command as we use before its other commands we use to program dct2224 and 2244 and now we have to checksum every unit is it any way you can make the new usbjtagnt exe like the old one because i never had to checksum any unit sir
junctionbox
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

Use teamviewer and let me take a look of this box.
junctionbox

box went dead

Post by junctionbox »

cant use team viewer box is laid to rest (no lites nothing) tried to get box out of ber1 state by using program 400000 200000 after that box went (out) no more lites nada.it seems old exec is more easier to use or program ,with this new stuff it goes into ber1 state using the same commands we always used.question sir why now if we use old program commands box goes into ber1 state and why we have to use checksum so much.if possible can you make new execnt similar to old as far as programming? this is my forth unit ive messed up with the old exec every unit was perfect every time with no delays.
junctionbox
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

I do not understand what is going on. Show me and let me understand the problem. I will always make things better. But you need to show me where is the problem.